Panic.

Forever and Always.
Chapter three.

ISAAC.

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm currently on a shift at the cafe. Glaring at customers and waiting for Tony's daily visit! I've known him for about 5 months now and he's catching on to the fact that I glare at anything or anyone that makes a noise i don't like. I want to tell him about my misophonia but whenever I do, people just make the noises that annoy me. I fucking hate that. So, I'll just tell him when I trust him enough!

Although, i wasn't behind the till for once i was taking peoples orders to their tables. I had music in my ears to block out the noises, it had been worse today. Thankfully, Wilfred had come up with an idea to write down the table number down on a post-it note and stick it to the plate of food so I could read it and take it to them, then take the note off it.

I was taking table 5 their order, the song 'Made you look' by Meghan Trainor. I hummed to the song softly eventually, the song switched to 'Hi Ren' by Ren and I softly hummed along customers looking at me from time to time. I took table 17 their order when someone tapped my shoulder, i took out an air pod and raised a brow. "What's wrong?" I asked a customer with hair up to their waist and brown eyes, "you're not supposed to listen to music whilst working." She spat and I raised a brow, "I'm listening to it for a reason." I said trying to stay calm. "What's the reason?"

"Why is that any of your business?" I asked and she frowned, "why don't you just tell me." She snapped and I whimpered a little bit, she frowned more, "It's not your business," I said keeping my tone calm.

"Don't yell at me!" She cried and everyone stopped to stare, Wilfred soon rushed over. "I didn't yell at you!" I said my tone changing a little, "see! See! Did you hear that tone in his voice!?" She snapped pointing a finger at me. I sighed and glared at her, she cowered slightly, "It's not your business why I'm listening to music, so shut up, drink your tea or just... get out." I said and she glared at me, "you disrespectful brat!" I flinched at the words. They reminded me of my mother. So, i lost it. I snapped.

"Oh? I'm disrespectful? You're the one getting your nose into other peoples business instead of ignoring it. Everyone else in here doesn't seem to mind that im listening to music but you. You seem to have a problem. So sort it out or you can shut the fuck up and get out!" I snapped and she scoffed, "What is with your attitude!? That is no way to talk to a customer!" She snapped and I raised a brow. "And? I served you that fucking tea and you're talking to me like something on the bottom of your shoe." I said and she bit her lip looking a bit lost. "Exactly." I grabbed the kitchen towel I placed on the table and threw it over my shoulder, walking off.

Wilfred soon came over and ruffled my hair, "Do you want to go calm down?" I nodded, "Okay, well, Tony just ordered 12 drinks and they need to go to Meeting Room 20. So, why don't you go take those and I will sort everything else." I nodded and smiled at Wilfred. "Thanks, Will." He smiled wider and patted my shoulder, "it's not problem, buddy."

After about 2 more minutes all the coffees were done and I was making my way into the large building. I went up to the receptionist, one air pod in. "What can I do for you?" She smiled softly and I smiled back. "Uhm, i have an order for meeting room 20." I said and she hummed. "That sounds just about right. Floor 3, take the left then right and go down to the sign that says meeting room 20." I nodded and made my way to the lift. Once I got to floor 3 i stepped out, took a left then a right and went down.

I finally found '20' and knocked on the door. A familiar voice of Tony said, "Come in." I stepped in and said, "O-Order for Mr Duncan.." i muttered and he chuckled, "Well, hello, Isa." I blushed and put a hand on my neck.