The call.

Forever and Always.
Chapter nine.

ISAAC.
~~~~~~~~~~~

   When I woke up the next morning, I groaned because it was my day to go back to work. I rolled over and bumped into Tony, "Well, good morning, angel." He said with his deep, sexy morning voice.

"Morning, Daddy!" I chimed and he smiled. "Let's get some food in that tummy, then we can get you ready for work, okay, little one?" He said with a gentle tone and I nodded. We went downstairs and sat at the kitchen as daddy began breakfast. "Daddy?"

"Isa?" I giggled at his response, "Can I have the day off work.?" I asked and he turned around to face me. "Darling, I don't have the power to say you can't go to work." He began, "but you're going." He finished and I huffed. "Meanie.." I muttered and he chuckled a little.

"Oh? So daddy is a meanie now?" I nodded and glared at him making his raise an eyebrow at me, which made me cower and stop. "No..there's meanie's at work. The customers.." I said and Tony gave me a certain look. Although, not a stern one. "I know, darling. It also reminds me. I got you a small gift." He said and I tilted my head, "but..why? I didn't get you anything? Oh no! Is it Valentine's Day? Have I forgotten something?" I panicked and Tony chuckled. "No, lovely. It's just something to help you." He smiled softly at me and I calmed down a little. "Mmm..okay." I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

He then pushed a small box over to me and I tilted my head. "Go on. Open it," he said and I hummed. I pulled the lid off and inside were small noise cancelling ear buds. I gasped quietly and a big smile appeared on my face. I ran over to Tony and jumped into his arms. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I shouted and he chuckled, "You're welcome, baby." He wrapped his arms around me and we cuddled there for a little bit. He kissed my lips softly and I returned it with a gentle kiss back. "My gorgeous boy.." he muttered and I felt my cheeks warm up. I smiled and nuzzled his neck.

"Thank you, love." I said softly and he ruffled my hair, "Time to go to work, Isa." I groaned and he laughed gently, "I have to work too, you know?" I huffed and nodded. We both got ready for work and soon we were hugging eachother bye and walking into our work places.

I asked my manager if I could wear my new ear buds and she replied with yes so I wore them. It was better, I was calmer.

It was about 1:00pm now and I was bored. It wasn't that busy today so I didn't have much to do and Tony hadn't came in yet. I had got a message off of him though.

Daddy: I'll be in at about 4:00pm, okay? I have a meeting to go too. I'll see you soon!

I replied with an 'okay' and set my phone down. I was about to make myself a coffee when I got a call from a random number. I assumed it was a scam call so I didn't answer, eventually the ringing stopped but soon after it started again.

I frowned and picked it up, I held the phone to my ear when a familiar voice came through the phone. A voice too familiar.

???: "Oh, Indy! I'm so glad you picked up."

Isa: "Indy? You don't remember my name?"

I asked the familiar human, my eyes began to sting with tears at the thought of them not knowing my name.

???: "Of course, I do! It's Indy, I think I would remember my own sons name."

Isa: "It's Isaac, Linda! Not fucking Indy!"

My voice began shaking and I felt like sinking down into the floor and crying.

Linda: "oh. Okay, anyways. Me and your father want to invite you to dinner!"