Valentines Special.

VALENTINES SPECIAL.
ISAAC.
~~~~~~~~~~~

    I waited by the door for Tony to get home. I had some wild flowers in my hand, his favourite, I had some chocolate and a little surprise for later.

I heard the door click and in came my gorgeous boyfriend, my daddy, my world. "Love! Good afternoon!" I greeted with a hug, he smiled and hugged me back, "Good afternoon, love bug." I giggled and showed him the flowers and chocolates. "Oh! Thank you very much, baby. I love them. Wild flowers as well? You're spoiling me." He teased and kissed my head.

"I have a gift for you too." My daddy said and I hummed. "Okay!" I smiled and he kissed my cheek. He then passed me some blue bells, chocolates, a teddy and a fancy looking bracelet. It was gorgeous. It was silver, with little diamonds going around it, in the middle was the initials 'T+I' for Tony and Isaac. It was gorgeous, I loved it. "..oh, Tony. It's beautiful!" I squealed and hugged him. "Thank you for everything! It's all so pretty," I cheered and Tony chuckled, his cheeks tinted a light red. "Not as pretty as You." I giggled and felt my cheeks heat up.

"Tony..can we have a bath together?" I asked and he raised a brow. "Of course we can." I smiled happily and ran up the stairs only to be scolded by Tony, "No running indoors!" I rolled my eyes but did slow down. Once I got to the bathroom I began filling up the large jacuzzi looking tub with warm water. I added some bubbles and took off my clothing once it was all filled up, revealing my smooth, shaven body. I slowly got in and just as I was, Tony came in. He stared for a while. His mouth agape a little and his eyes darkened a little, "Baby.." he growled quietly and I smirked. "Yes, daddy?" I said in a soft, teasing tone. "You know what your doing, baby boy." He chuckled darkly and I grinned. "No. Now come and join me."

Daddy joined me and we enjoyed our bath. By 'we' I mean me. I was teasing him the whole time, once we got out he whispered in my ear. "You're going to get it tonight, you little tease." I grinned and winked at him before walking off to the other bathroom. I had snuck a bag in there before so the surprise was already.

I got all of it on and smirked when I looked in the mirror. I had on some black lingerie, with fake cat ears and a tail, which was a butt plug. (Can we just appreciate that I am actually doing a little bit of dirty scene. I won't be actually writing the scene thing, cause it's way past my boundary but I'll do the making out part, okay?) I looked hot, my fluffy hair was in my eyes and I was just about ready. All I need to do is add one thing. I grabbed the last item and wrapped it around my neck. It was a collar. A black one with a little hook at the front.

I stepped out the bathroom after looking at myself one last time, to see Tony lying on the bed, in only his boxers, on his phone. I smirked and crawled over to him, he looked at me and his eyes became dark and he immediately sat with his legs spread out a little bit, as he leaned forward. I kneeled in between his legs and bit my lip. "Oh, kitten." He smirked and pulled me up.

Suddenly, I was being pulled in by the front of my collar for a kiss. Fuck, that was hot. Our tongues battled for dominance but I gave up first and submitted, I felt Tony grin into the kiss. He eventually pulled away, but I was soon pulled back in, he began kissing my neck and I whimpered. I wanted his boxers off of him. So I started to pull them down, he pulled away and whispered into my ear, "Hm? Are you my needy little kitten?" I nodded and whined impatiently. Only to get a smirk in return, a teasing one at that. Tony began to palm me through the lingerie, and I could feel myself getting hard, I moaned aloud and my cheeks heated up fast, they felt like you could boil an egg on them. He grinned and continued to tease me, only for me to grind against his hand, I needed more.

"D-Daddy! Please, I want more.." I moaned and he kissed my neck, "more? Explain to me, baby." He growled and I whined, "I want you- I-inside of me.. I want to f-feel you." I groaned as I grinded down on him. Tony smirked and nodded, "of course, my love." He then kissed my neck, leaving many hickey's behind, reminding me of who I belong to, it was like a mark to tell me that I'm someone else's. I liked that idea. I really liked it.

I want to be Tony's forever.

___________

A/N

  BOOM! VALENTINES SPECIAL! 🧸❤️🫶

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

I'm sorry if this isn't very good, I don't write chapters with dirty parts in because I'm not good at it and it makes me uncomfortable. Although, I hope this is good for now.

It probably isn't as good because I'm absolutely shattered and I just want to sleep, anywho, happy Valentine's Day.

I love you all so so much and I am so proud of you! Never give up and keep trying. Stay safe, lovelies. <3

Take care. :)

Wc: 945.