Tony☺️

Forever and Always.
Chapter two.

ISAAC.

~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Okay. Have a nice day," I coldly replied to a customer, she grimaced at me and I glared at her. "Isa, stop glaring at the customers!" Wilfred said from behind me and I rolled my eyes, "I can't help it if they're bitches!" I crossed my arms and huffed, "what was she doing then?" He asked, "she pulled a face at me! A horrible face, someone spit in her fucking cake." I snapped and then I heard the charming voice of Tony.

"Thats not very kind, Isaac." He said quite sternly and I turned around, shifting a bit because the sharp stare he was giving me was intimidating. "B-But-" I began and he raised a brow, "but?" He then said and I pouted, "She was being a bitch!" I cried and he sighed, "what did she do?" I looked down, "She-She made a face at me!" Right, okay, this customer is a regular one and she does not like me. She's always rude to me, always yells, to the point I want to fucking punch the shit out of her. I can't do that though because I would get fired and I need this job.

"So that gives you right to spit in her food?" He scolded and I felt myself slipping a little bit.

No. I can't slip here. I cleared my throat, "I-I need to- it's my lunch break." Wilfred frowned slightly and I bit my lip, he then looked at the time. "Oh! You're right, it is your break." I nodded and quickly went to put my apron back, I turned around and was met with Mr Duncan.

"You're not supposed to be back here." I said with a slight tone in my voice and he raised a brow. "Don't give me that tone. I came to ask if you wanted to join me for lunch." He asked and I bit my lip, "sorry.. I just- Uhm. Yeah, I'd like that." I said and he smiled, "great." He then held the door open for me and I grabbed my bag out of my locker, I then skipped through the door and said bye to Wilfred he winked and I rolled my eyes.

He held the door open for me once again and I blushed slightly, "So where are we going..sir?" I asked and he smiled a little, "it's a suprise! Now come on," we went across the road and approached a fancy black car, "good afternoon sir," a man in a fancy suit with ginger hair said. "Good afternoon, Finn." Tony replied and the ginger smiled softly at me then opened the door for Mr Duncan.

Tony helped me in and then did my seat belt causing me to blush a little, he then smiled at me and buckled himself in. "Where are we going?" I asked again and he chuckled, "it's a suprise." I whined at his words and glared at him. "Isaac. You just look like an angry kitten," he said and I blushed, pouting a little. "Meanie." I muttered and he snorted.

We had been driving for 5 minutes and I was getting impatient.

(Please sing the impatient bit with a really high-pitched but good voice and riff, make it sound a bit like opera!)

I whined a little and pouted as i fidgeted in my seat, Tony seemed to notice because he asked, "what's wrong, Isa?" I huffed, "are we there yet?" I whined again and both men in the car chuckled, "nearly, just 5 more minutes," Tony said and I huffed again, it might just be 'FiVe MoRe MiNuTeS' to Tony but to me? That's like five years!

"No more whining, Isa." Tony said sternly and i felt myself slipping more, "b-but- no fair!" I cried and he ruffled my hair, "it is fair, now stop with the whining. We will be there soon." He said once again and I frowned, "meanie." I crossed my arms and slouched.

How dare he!! Telling me what to do. He's not my daddy, i don't need to listen to him. Hmph! I can't believe he has the audacity to say such things. Especially, when he's the old man and I should be taking care of him! I can buckle myself in and I live all alone meaning I'm a big boy!

"We're here, Tony." Mr ginger at the front said and Mr Duncan smiled, "Thank you. I'll email you when we're just about done, Finn."

We both got out and watched the car leave, me waving slightly, both of us then entered a cute cafe? Or restaurant? I'm not sure, but it was big and colourful! The music was nice and it had claw machines where you could win teddies! Oh my gosh! I want one. Wait! No! I need one.

"Sit down, Isa." Tony suddenly said and I hopped into the pink and yellow booth. The place was pretty! I liked it.

A lady with brunette hair and hazel eyes came up to us, she had a pink frilly dress on and a white apron. She was pretty! She had a small flip-notebook and a pen in her hand, "Welcome! What can I get for you?" She said in a sweet voice and I smiled brightly, "I like your dress!!" I said and she giggled, "thank you!" She did a little twirl and I giggled swinging my feet back and forth.

"Could we have a few minutes to decide?" Tony then asked politely and she smiled brightly, nodding as she did. "Yes, of course." Then she walked off. I felt myself slipping just the tiniest bit more and pushed it down, i couldn't. Not in front of Tony and not in front of anyone!

I looked at the menu and noticed that most the things were over £10. So I decided to just get a drink, a cup of tea for £3.99. I don't really like tea but I may as well..

"Are you sure you want just a tea?" Mr Duncan asked and I pouted but nodded. He frowned and grabbed my hand, making me blush. "I'm paying. You can buy anything you want! Even the whole menu." He said and I nodded, "then- i-i want the cheese cake and some chicken nuggets!" I said excitedly, "please," i added and he chuckled, "of course." He then called the pretty lady over and ordered our food.

I then realised that he was still holding my hand and he seemed to realise to because he went bright red and pulled his hand back, rubbing the back of his neck. "I-I'm sorry." He apologised and I smiled, "it's fine!" He smiled back and we talked a bit.

Our food came and we began eating, "tell me about yourself." Tony said and I looked at him, raising a brow before swallowing and letting out a small sigh.

"Okay. Well, as you know my name is Isaac Mist, I'm 17 and I am no longer in school and I'm gay." I said and he frowned, "You live by yourself or with your parents?" He asked and I shrugged, "myself." I shifted in my seat and he tilted his head, looking like a cute, lost puppy. "Do you have company?" Tony asked and I shrugged again. "I have Wilfred. He's my only friend but I don't let anyone see my house other than me so I mostly go to his." I stated and Mr Duncan hummed. "Anything else?"

I bit my lip and looked down, "i nearly get fired a lot for glaring at customers and yelling." I said and he chuckled, "why are you glaring at customers?" I took a bite out of my cheese cake because I had finished my chicken nuggies and did a little happy dance at the yummy cake.

"Cause they're annoying." I said casually and he laughed, "Well, I can't agree or disagree." I nodded and finished off my cake, Tony finished his cookie and payed then we were off.

We were back in the car and were talking lots more, "tell me about you, Mr Duncan." I said and he chuckled, "Well, just call me Tony and obviously, as you know, my full name is Tony Duncan, I'm 24 and I live alone. I own a company, i have for the past 3 years. I have a fair amount of friends. For example, Finn, Remmy, Hallie and Pixie and I'm also gay."  He said with a small smile and I listened, "if you ever need an extra friend I'm right here," i joked and he ruffled my hair for a second time causing me to pout. "Here's my number." He said already writing it and I say up straight.

He passed me the paper and I put the number into my phone, naming the contact.

'Tony☺️'

__________

A/N

Just doing some editing and saw no ending. Like tf? Honestly, the audacity of me.

I love you all so much and I'm so proud o you. Never give up and keep trying, my lovelies. Stay safe! <3

Take care. :)

Wc: 1523.