My parents are bitches.

Forever and Always.
Chapter twelve.

ISAAC.
~~~~~~~~~~~

   I was allowed off work once again today. I hated that. I wanted to go to work, avoid everything. My phone was going off non stop and it was pissing me off. My mum had started messaging and calling me in every way, my dad ended up getting my number from my mum so he is at is as well. Yet, Tony still doesn't know about it. I know I should tell him, but I don't want too.

I honestly just wanted to slip into little space and forget about everything. I couldn't though because I was scared that if I did my parents would come get me, even though I know Tony would be there to protect me and keep me safe. I can't help the thought though. I know my parents don't miss me, they don't even care about me. They want something. I don't know what though.

*ring ring*

"Baby, your phone has been ringing non-stop. Who is it?" Tony asks, and everyone in the room looked at me. Yes, everyone. We had guests. It was two of Tony's friends, they insisted to come round and meet me. They were nice. I like them! They're called Finn and Winston. They work at a bar, Finn being the boss and Winston being a singer, he has a gorgeous voice. They know about me being a little and Tony being my caregiver and they're fine with it.

"It's nobody." I said and layed my head on Tony's shoulder.

*ring ring*

I let out a groan, "sorry." I said and the two men smiled at me and said it was fine, whilst Tony just looked concerned. "Isa, who is it?" He asked, "My boss." I lied and went outside.

Mikey (dad): "I swear to god, boy! What took you so long!"

"Fuck off." I said quietly and then I heard my dad shout.

Mikey: "Don't be rude to me! You are still that disrespectful little twat, hm? Still a fucking faggot!"

I froze and clenched my fists. "Why? You're rude to me." I said through gritted teeth and I heard my dad sigh.

Mikey: "when I see you, oh, when I see you. You're fucking dead."

"Go on. Kill me, I know you want too. You fucking dick."

Mikey: "I might actually. I never wanted a boy. I never wanted you."

"Well, it's a good thing I'm no longer in your life then. Eh? If you never wanted me then leave me alone, you've been gone for years. I can handle it without you."

I then hung up and wiped the tears in my eyes, smiled and walked back in. "He sang burlesque and oh my gosh! He has such a pretty voice the crowd bloody whistled!!" I heard Finn say and when I looked at Winston he was blushing. "They don't need every detail, love." He said and I giggled. I sat beside Tony and snuggled into him.

Tony held me and asked what my boss needed, "Just asking how I was." I lied once again. Tony gave me a small look but soon kissed my cheek and smiled at me, "Okay, pumpkin."

I sat on the sofa with my legs crossed when I saw 'Winnie' on the stairs.

(Picture of Winnie- or imagine him how you want)

  I jumped up and just as I was running out the room Tony caught my arm gently

I jumped up and just as I was running out the room Tony caught my arm gently. "Isaac. 1. Don't run in the house. 2. Where are you going in such a hurry?" He said sternly but softly, "Winnie." I replied and he chuckled but let me go. So, I ran to the stairs and grabbed my bunny before sitting down again and cuddling with him. I played with his ears when my phone went off again. I rolled my eyes but I brought my attention to Winston when he asked me a question, "Why does your phone keep going off?" I smiled softly, "I don't know. People just keep messaging me, I guess." I said and Tony looked at me weirdly but I shrugged it off and we all talked until Finn and Winston had to leave. I got both of their phone numbers and me and Winston started messaging straight away.

Just as we got back into the living room Tony spoke up, "Who is it." He said and I smiled softly, "What?" I tilted my head and he sighed, "Who keeps messaging and calling you." He said, not like a question though more like a 'don't lie to me' tone. I shifted in my spot and bit my lip, "Baby boy.." he said and embraced me into one of his bear hugs. "Talk to me." He said soothingly and I sniffled, tears pooling in my eyes threatening to fall. "M-My parents.."

"Oh, Isa..why didn't you tell me?" He asked and I sniffled again, I wiped my tears and let out a shaky breath. "I-I didn't w-want you to worry.." I cried, tears falling down my cheeks like a waterfall.  Tony wiped them away and kissed my temple, "Darling, I need to know these things. I'm always going to worry about you, because I care for you." He said and it was..nice to hear. Someone cares for me.

I sat on his lap and put my head under his chin, Winnie in my arms as I snuggled him. "My parents are bitches." I said to fill in for the silence and Tony laughed. "That's one word for it." I nodded and kissed my boyfriends cheek.

We sat in each others arms for about an hour, just enjoying each others company. Although, I suddenly got an idea. We could go on a walk. I always went on walks to calm my mind and let it all go, late night walks and music have always been my favourite.

"Baby?" I asked and Tony looked at me, "Yes, lovely?" I smiled at the nickname, "Can we go on a walk?" I said, giving him slight puppy eyes. He chuckled and ruffled my hair, as usual, "Of course, pumpkin."

We got up and put our shoes on and coats because it was cold and had just been raining so it was damp outside. Daddy had made me put a hat on, but it was okay because he let me put my bunny one on. I smiled up at Tony as he slipped on my gloves and then put on his own hat and gloves. We then left and the cold air hit my nose, I scrunched it up. I was glad daddy remembered to stay warm or I would've probably have gotten hypothermia. It was very cold!

We then began our walk and I couldn't help but think about how lucky I got.

_______________

A/N

YES! UGH I LOVE THE ENDING OF THIS CHAPTER. Isaac's parents are bitches but it's okay because Tony is there to protect him.

Anywho,

I love you all so so much and I am so proud of you. Never give up and keep trying, stay safe, my lovelies! <3

Take care. :)

Word count: 1188.