Weeks.

Forever and Always.
Chapter 15.

ISAAC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We've been in this shit hole for 7 weeks now. Everyday has been the same. We wake up, cuddle, cry, eat the scraps we get given, get beaten, think of a plan, sleep.

Well, barely sleep. The basement is cold. Just like it used to be. We're in my parents house, it's something I realised a few weeks ago. Which is stupid, they suck at this kidnapping shit.

I only figured out we were in my parents house from the faint carved drawings in the walls from when I was little and my parents threw me down here as a 'punishment'.

"Baby?" I heard Tony say. His cuts had gotten better, well both of our bruises were healed and our cuts had scabbed over. Until, more get added.

"Isaac?" Tony said again and I looked at him. "Yeah?" I tilted my head, wincing at my actions and leaning against the wall. My boyfriend sat next to me and pulled me into his chest. "I love you." He kissed me and I smiled softly. "I love you too."

He was the only thing keeping me sane in this place. I don't think I could do it without him. It's my fault we're in here. Maybe if I just went with my parents we wouldn't be in this dreadful place. Maybe if I wasn't such a whiny little cunt, we wouldn't be in this dirty basement. Maybe if I wasn't gay we wouldn't be in this situation at all!

"Don't blame yourself. This isn't your fault." Tony whispered in my ear, and I was shocked. How did he know I was blaming myself? Blaming myself. It's the truth, I'm just stating plain facts.

"It's all my fault!" I whimpered and covered my face with my hands, feeling tears stream down my face.

Two large hands touch mine and remove my hands from my face. "Baby boy, it's not your fault. Do not blame yourself for others actions, none of this is your fault. I promise you, we will get out safely and this will all be over." He said calmly, I sniffled and hugged my daddy. I held him close.

"I love you so much, daddy." I whispered. "I love you too, my little angel." He stroked my hair and soon we fell asleep in each others warmth and arms.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up, you lazy sods!" My dad shouted and I cried when he threw me off Tony. My boyfriend sat up quick and I knew he was going to say something but I shook my head, Tony looked furious but stayed quiet.

"Follow me." My father said, and we both got up and followed him up the basement stairs.

The house seemed to have just my dad in. It was silent.

We walked through the kitchen and then the living room. We walked up a set of stairs and then shoved into a larger room.

It was dark, cold and unfamiliar. The lights turned on but it was dim, still hard to see. The walls had chains hung on them, there were torturous weapons in the room as well.

Then right in the middle was my mum. She was hanging from chains, blood dripping to the floor, half her face was burnt. She was stripped naked as well. "What the fuck." I cried.

"Dad! What the fuck!" I screamed, only for him to slap me, "Shut your mouth, boy!"

"Why.." I whimpered. My mother isn't nice, she was horrible but I still love her. My dad is worse than her, if it was my dad I probably wouldn't care as much but this was my mother. Yes, she hated me, but she isn't as bad as my dad!

"Because that company is going to be all mine." He spoke with venom dripping from his voice. "You won't ever get that company." My boyfriend snapped, and I was shocked.

"What did you just say?" My dad looked straight at Tony. "I said, you won't get that company, ever. It doesn't deserve to be in cruel hands, I won't let you have it."

My dad raised a hand and I rushed up and slashed at him. Blood began seeping out my dads arm. "Fuck!! My arm! You brat!!" He cried.

"Where did you get that knife!" He cried, "Oh father. You really shouldn't leave out sharp objects." I said and I felt anger surge through me.

"S-Son.." he whimpered, I then stepped towards him making him stumble and fall on his ass.

I remember ever word he ever said to me and every hit he did to me. And every single time I hit him I cut him with the knife.

Soon his whole body is out cold but I keep going. Eventually, his breathing stops. Yet, that doesn't stop me.

"Baby!" Daddy calls out to me, but I ignore it. I just keep stabbing, tears streaming down my face.

Tony pulls me back and wraps his arms around me. "Isaac. Deep breaths, calm down, angel."

I take deep breaths, the knife falls out my hands and hits the cold, dirty ground with a clatter. "That's it.. good boy. Daddy's here." He whispers and kisses me.

"I-I'm sorry!" I cry. "No, no. Don't apologise, you saved us. You saved me.." he says, cupping my cheeks.

"I-I'm a murderer!!"

"You saved us.. we're safe now.." my daddy said, moving his hand to my hand and then pulling me up.

I just killed my dad. I saved us but I'm a murderer. I'm a monster.

I soon felt my feet lift off the ground and felt my daddy hold me close. "It's okay.." he whispered as he carried me.

"I'll get us home. You just sleep." He kissed the side of my neck and I felt myself falling asleep.

___________

A/N

It may seem like the end, but it's not!!
Uhm, also sorry if these chapters haven't been good, I just want to get this book over with so I can concentrate on the other ones.

I love you all so much and I'm so proud of you. Never give up and keep trying, my lovelies. Stay safe!

Take care. :)

Wc: 1035.