Second date.

Forever and Always
Chapter six.

ISAAC.
~~~~~~~~~~~

  I was waiting for Tony to come to my door. Our date was today, and he had to be here in 5 minutes. I had everything ready! All the food, drinks and a blanket. I was ready!

I had on a cute white mini skirt, some thigh-high white socks with cat ears at the top and then a baggy baby pink jumper that stopped just mid thigh and covered a bit of my fingers. I also had my light pink converse on, I looked amazing. Adorable even!

After checking that I had everything, I made my way back to the front door with all the stuff. Just as I was about to sit down there was a knock at the door! I hadn't even realised that 5 minutes went by that fast! I giggled and skipped up to the door.

I opened it to reveal a gorgeous man in front of me. His blonde hair was messy-ish but in a stylish way and he had on a pair of blue jeans, a baggy-ish shirt, a black jacket and a chain necklace. Along with that he also had some flowers, in fact, he had my favourite flowers. "I wasn't sure what flowers you liked so I took a guess.." he said nervously and he looked adorable. This was our second date so I don't get why he was so nervous but oh well!

He passed me the bouquet of 'bluebells' and I giggled happily. "You took the perfect guess! I love blue bells!" I said happily and skipped off to put them in vase and rushed back over to him. I grabbed all the stuff and locked my door. Luckily, I ordered a taxi 5 minutes ago so it had just arrived. Me and Tony went towards the car and got inside.

"Where to?" The driver said and I showed him the area, he nodded and then hummed. "You boys looks fabulous by the way." The driver said, and we both smiled, a faint blush appearing on both our faces as we thanked him.

He looked muscular. He had a beard and didn't have much hair, he wore a simple outfit, a shirt and jeans but the shirt sleeves were rolled up and the top was tucked into the pants with a belt. He reminded me of a cowboy! I giggled at my own thought and Tony looked at me confused, "What's so funny, little star?" He asked and I blushed a little at the pet name. "Cowboy!" I said happily and the man at the front chuckled, "Oh? Do I look like a cowboy?" The driver said and nodded. "Yep! Like woody!" I started, "Can you be my friend?" I asked and the man smiled, "Sure."

Wow. I did not expect him to say yes, but I mean. New friend! "Awesome!" I then passed him my number and he smiled, then continued to drive, Tony chuckled and ruffled my hair.

After a bit, we finally got to the area. I thanked my new friend and grabbed all the stuff, I then helped Tony get out the car, making him raise an eyebrow at me.

I giggled and held his hand, I waved a little as the car drove away. I looked over at the field and ran up the hill, Tony ran beside me. Our hands interlocked, big smiles on our faces. I let out a hearty laugh when we made it to the top part of the field, showing a gorgeous view of the city. Luckily, it was dark so all the buildings were lit up and the streets looked gorgeous. I placed a blanket over the fresh, green grass and set out our picnic.

Once I finished, I looked up to tell Tony and found him standing there looking at the view. He suddenly let out a gasp and I blushed slightly, "Oh, Isa.." he breathed out and I giggled. "Come on! Sit," I patted the blanket and he smiled softly at me, he then sat at opposite side of me. "This is beautiful, Isaac but not as beautiful as you." He said and I felt my face heat up.

"Thank you.." I smiled lovingly.

We talked between bites and sips of our drinks. Vanilla cokes, monster and wine. I had to make Wilfred get me the wine before he went away. Soon, all the food was just about gone and a few of the drinks were left over. I took a drink of my monster and moved next to Tony. I looked out at the view with him.

I then looked over at the gorgeous man, "pretty.." I muttered, suddenly, Tony looked over at me and chuckled. "Me or the view?" He smiled and ran a hand through my hair, I smiled softly and blushed a little. "Both." I said proudly and he smiled more, "you're adorable." I shook my head, fondly and bit my lip a little.

We were silent for a little bit, looking at the bright, full moon and the shining stars along with the glowing streets and buildings. The comfortable silence got interrupted by Tony's charming voice, "Isa.."

"Yeah?"

"I think it's obvious now, but I like you. Like really really like you." He anxiously, but proudly announced. Although, he began fiddling with his watch, something he does when he is nervous.

"I want you to be my boyfriend." He said and I smiled softly, "Oh, Tony." I said with a loving tone.

"So.. Isaac Mist, will you be my boyfriend?" He said looking up at me.

I bit my lip, excitedly. "Yes! Yes!" I squealed out and instantly jumped into his lap, he let out a nervous laugh and wrapped his arms around me. We embraced each other for a minute, until we both looked at each others faces, our eyes meeting. He glanced down at my lips and I did the same, I smiled softly and leaned in a little, he followed my actions and soon our lips were attached.

They moved slowly, in sync, like they were made for each other. I put my hands around his neck and he cupped my cheeks, the kiss was soft, loving and gentle. It was comforting. Different. I loved it.

He pulled away and let out a breath, I did the same and giggled. "I have been waiting for this since you walked through that cafe door.." I whispered and he smiled brightly, "Oh?" He tilted his head and I nodded.

I was going to say something until I got RUDELY interrupted by a yawn. I covered my mouth as it escaped past my lips and Tony, obviously noticing, chuckled. "Let's get you home." He said and I whined. "Noooo.. I wanna stay with you!" He ran a hand through my hair and cupped my cheek, "Okay. I'll bring you to my home." I nodded happily and soon he was on the phone talking to his driver, and I was packing all the picnic stuff up.

After he ended his call, he helped me pack everything else up. Just as we stood up, he pecked my lips and I smiled softly. We looked at the view for a little bit, my head resting on his arm, sleepily.

After about 10 minutes, we were in the car on our way to his house.

"I'll get you clothes when we get in and you are going straight to bed, okay Isa?" He said sweetly and I hummed, "okay.." I said sleepily and he chuckled before kissing my temple.

_____________

A/N

  Sorry, if this isn't good. I personally like this but if you don't I'm sorry 💀 but I also am very tired! Soooo, that sucks lmao.

Anyways.

I love you all soooo so much and I am so proud of you. Keep trying and never give up, beautiful. Stay safe! <3

Take care. :)

Wc: 1318.