Daddy.

Forever and Always.
Chapter seven.

ISAAC.
~~~~~~~~~~

   I woke up in a large bed with white pleated covers, the furniture was comfy and I didn't want to leave it. Although, it wasn't my bed.

My eyes opened quickly and I sat up, giving me a slight head rush. I looked around and realised that I asked Tony to take me to his home last night. I yawned then got out of the bed with a big stretch, I rubbed my eyes and stood up. I was wearing one of Tony's shirts, which was baggy on me but comfortable, I was also wearing some boxers and socks. I then left the room and found the downstairs area, I heard music coming from the kitchen so I followed the noise and was met with the sight of a humming, god-looking man. Oh wait. My boyfriend.

He was washing the pots so I went up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind. "Good morning to you too." He said and I replied with a simple, "morning!"

"Do you want toast or cereal?" He asked and I hummed in thought, "Do you have cookie crisp!?" I said excitedly and he chuckled, "surprisingly, yes, I do." I jumped up and down and giggled happily. "Calm down, Isa." He said with a small chuckle.

He got me my cereal and I sat and ate it peacefully. "I have a spare toothbrush and do you want to wear the clothes you wore yesterday or do you want to borrow some?" My boyfriend asked and I smiled, "I'll wear the ones I wore yesterday." He nodded and ruffled my hair, after a little silence, Tony broke it. "I need to speak with you after you're all ready for the day, okay?" He said and I tensed up. Shit. Oh gosh.. and just as I was about to panic, Tony spoke up. "It's nothing bad, don't worry, I just need to tell you something."

~~~~~❤️~~~~~

    Once I was ready for the day, Tony sat on his bed so I sat next to him. "Isaac, I want you too listen carefully. Think about what I'm going to say, okay?" He asked and I hummed. "Verbal response, please." I tilted my head at him but did as he said, "okay!"

"So, Isaac, do you know what DDLB is?" He questioned and my eyes widened. "Why..?" I asked and he raised a brow. "Isa?"

"Yes, I know what it is." I answered, "okay. Well, I'm a caregiver, a daddy as some would say. I felt like I should tell you before we continue on with this relationship, I also need to ask one thing." Tony said and I was shocked. My eyes were wide and my mouth was slightly agape. "Isaac. Are you a-" he began but I cut him off, "You're a daddy!?" I said, a little excited and he frowned, he looked a little annoyed but also confused. I realised that he was probably annoyed about me interrupting him so I gasped quietly, "Sorry, I interrupted you! Carry on," I said and he smiled gently, "Thank you. Now, I was going to ask. Are you a little?" He tilted his head and I bit my lip, hesitating a little but I soon replied with a nod, "Yes. I am."

"Okay, thank you for being honest with me." He began, "Isaac, it's okay if you don't want this to happen but, Will you be my little?" He finished and I gasped, holy crap! No way, what? I mean.. I didn't expect him to ask but yes. "Yes! I'll be your little!" I said and he smiled happily, "You know this means I have to explain the punishments, Rewards and rules." He said playfully and I whined but nodded. "Yes."

"When do you want to go over them, Isa? It's up to you." He asked, I wanted to get it over with so I sat up and smiled, "Now!"

He nodded and told me to listen carefully.

"I'm going to explain the rules first, then punishments, then rewards." He said to inform me of what is coming. He then explained that he will write the rules on a piece of paper so if I forget them I can always look again.

"Rules.

1. Bedtime is when daddy says, same with nap time.
2. Always ask daddy before getting sweeties or chocolate.
3. If you're ever uncomfortable with something, always tell daddy.
4. Be honest with daddy.
5. No swearing, unless necessary.
6. No hitting, in any way!
7. Daddy is right most the time, so always listen to me.
8. Ask before drinking or taking any type of drugs.
9. Tell daddy how you're feeling.
10. No back talk.
11. Inside voices at all times, unless outside.
12. Call me daddy, unless if you feel uncomfortable.
13. Be kind to daddy's friends, guests or family, (be kind in general.)
14. Bedtime is at 10:30pm and nap time is 1:00-2:00pm.
15. No throwing.
16. If you can, always answer verbally.
17. No interrupting me.
18. Make sure to eat 3 meals a day.
19. Before you go somewhere, make sure too tell me.

That's it. I will add more, if that's necessary." My new daddy said and I nodded.

"Punishments.

1. Time out.
2. Spankings.
3. No sweets or chocolate.
4. Earlier bedtime/nap time.
5. A couple extra chores.
6. No new toys.

Remember, I will write all of these down." He said and i smiled but replied with a verbal answer this time.

"Rewards.

1. Extra toys/teddies.
2. Movie night.
3. Day of your choice.
4. Little-daddy time.
5. Later bedtime.
6. Extra sweets/chocolate.
7. Shopping trip.
8. Day out.

  That's all, okay?" Tony explained and I nodded. "Okay! Sounds good." I replied and Tony smiled.

"Good boy. Now, these rules will apply today, and every other day. I want you to keep some clothes and stuff here but keep some at yours, okay?" He ruffled my hair and I nodded, "okay! I don't wanna go home yet, though." I said and he kissed my cheek, "okay, baby boy. We can watch a movie?" He asked and I nodded excitedly.

We went to the living room and sat on the comfy sofas. Daddy grabbed the remote and sat down next to me, he pulled me close and turned the tv on. "What do you want to watch, little blue?" He asked and I blushed a little. I felt myself slipping a little but replied with one of my favourite movies. "Tangold!" I giggled out and Daddy chuckled. "Okay, tangled it is." I nodded excitedly and soon enough, the movie was on and I was snuggled into Tony's chest.

________

A/N

AYYYYY! WE GOT THERE!! I'm so happy we did, I apologise for the short chapter but that's okay. Because we got there!!!

I love you all so so much and I am so proud of you. Keep trying and never give up! Take care, gorgeous. <3

Stay safe. :)

Wc: 1179.