Plan for the date.

Forever and Always.
Chapter five.

TONY.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Mine and Isaac's date last night was the best thing that ever happened to me. Sadly, he was working today! I swear he works everyday but he is young and has bills to pay, he has to eat and he isn't in school and lives by himself. I want to know what happened in his past to make him live by himself but I'll wait until he is comfortable to say something.

I didn't have work today so I decided to visit my favourite boy. I smiled like an idiot as I saw the boy crossing his arms and glaring at a customer, he was so cute. People usually cowered at his stare but I thought it was like a little puppy or kitten. Maybe a bunny? Eh, oh well. As soon as I walked in I wasn't surprised to see Isa arguing with the customer. I'm shocked he hasn't been fired yet.

"Please, get out." He said and I chuckled quietly. Obviously, if he was my little and argued with me like he does with others I wouldn't appreciate it because it's not respectful but he usually has reasons too. I've noticed he swears a lot and has quite the attitude as well, and temper. I will have to ask him about the whole misophonia thing but that'll be when, hopefully, we start dating.

He noticed me and walked away from the customer, who glared at him and had a little go at him although he stopped when Isaac glared at him and raised a brow. He turned to look at me and embraced me into a hug, which I instantly accepted, and took him into a bear hug. When we pulled away we both had smiles on our faces, "what are you doing here? Weren't you busy?" He asked and I raised a brow, "I'm never too busy to see you, darling." He blushed and I grinned like I had just won something. Although, I definitely did. Isaac is everything. How did I get to be so close to such a cute boy?

"That didn't answer my question." He said rather rudely, making me wince but I didn't say anything because he wasn't my baby boy... yet. "Fine, fine. I'm here because I missed you and I needed to see you and I'm not busy." I said and he giggled, "you needed too?" He smiled widely and now it was my turn to blush.

I then saw a smirk appear on Isaac's face, "You look adorable when you blush." He then winked at me and walked off back behind the till acting like nothing happened, which obviously annoyed me. The little shit just teased me! I glared at him and he looked at my direction then began to laugh. I crossed my arms and gave him one of my stern daddy looks, which made him cower and made me grin at his reaction. He then glared at me as I walked over, "two caramel lattes." I said. I was buying myself one and him, I want to discuss our date that we have in 2 days. I'm so excited and I just want to talk to him and spend more time with him.

He frowned and I smirked, "what's the matter?" He huffed and rolled his eyes. "Nothing. 2 caramel lattes, coming up." He mumbled and I could tell he was jealous probably thinking it was for me and someone else. "I want you to sit down with me once you have them ready, okay, darling?" I said sweetly and he blushed a little but nodded. I then took it to my advantage and said, "You look adorable when you blush." I smirked and winked at him then walked away to my table. I watched his adorable little face turn more red and I saw his lips moving meaning he was speaking under his breath.

After a few minutes, he came and sat at the table passing me both the drinks. He had a frown on his face and I smiled softly at the boy. I pushed one of the latte's his way and he perked up a bit, "for me?" He asked and I chuckled, "Yes, Isa. For you." He giggled and took a sip.

"I wanted to talk to you about our date." I said and he looked up from his drink, "what about our date?" He asked and I smiled more. "What are the plans for it?"

"Oh! Well, it's a surprise!" He squealed out and his eyes lit up, indicating he already had an idea. "Oh? A surprise?" He nodded excitedly and I let out a hearty laugh. "You have to take a taxi with me though." He said seriously and I looked at him with love-filled eyes. "Anything for you." I replied and his cheeks went red. So pretty and he was going to be mine. My gorgeous boy. He wasn't even mine yet but I just always want to protect him, care for him, love him, do everything he asks and give him everything he needs and wants.

~~~~~~~~~
ISAAC.
~~~~~~~~~

My cheeks felt warm at Tony's words. 'Anything for you.' I would literally do anything for this man and he isn't even mine yet. He had even stole my little tease, he had blushed at my actions and I took advantage of it but then later he did the same. I liked it for some reason.

"Can't you give me a clue of what the surprise is?" Tony suddenly asked and I chuckled at his cuteness, "Nope! You'll have to wait!"

I can't wait. I had planned a picnic. I decided that we should go to this really pretty, field and have a picnic there! But at night. Then I would ask him to be my boyfriend and if he says yes I would kiss him and cuddle him but if it's no I'll accept it and ask if we can stay friends! Sounds perfect! Right? Because I don't want to mess anything up.

I really want Tony.

I'm slowly falling for him and my want is turning into need.

I really need Tony.

_______________

A/N

ANDDD

SCENE!

Jk.

That's the end of this chapter! Sorry if it's short? I tend to end chapters at a 1000 words but now it doesn't seem like a lot.

OH! I got a new coat today and I bloody LOVE it!! It's so cute!

Anyways, I love you all so much, remember I am so so proud of you. Never give up and stay safe, my lovelies. <3

Take care. :)

Wc: 1103.