Frustration, anger, tears.

Forever and Always.
Chapter eight.

ISAAC.
~~~~~~~~~~~

   Daddy was doing some boring work in his home office. He left me alone in the living room with my teddy, Cloud, my pink bunny. I was lying on my stomach, bored out of my mind because I didn't want to colour anymore. So, i got an amazing idea.

I stood up and skipped to the kitchen, i grabbed a chair and climbed on it. I then stood on the counter and opened up the sweetie cabinet. "C'mon, Cloud! Let's get somefing nummy!" I grabbed some chocolate buttons and some wine gums. I giggled and jumped down, completely forgetting about moving the chair and closing the cabinet. Another thing I forgot, was rules.

I went to the living room and sat back down on the fluffy carpet, Cloud in my lap. I sucked on the chocolate, then some wine gums. The chocolate was on the corner of my mouth and some was on my lips. I grabbed a handful of wine gums until I heard daddy call my name, "Isa! Darling! Can you come here, please?" He called out and I hummed, i placed the gummy on the floor, grabbed Cloud and skipped out the room.

I went to where daddy was and saw him standing in the kitchen, arms crossed, stern look on his face. "Yes, daddy?" I asked innocently, "Did you take any sweets from the cupboard?" He said sternly and I hummed. "Nuh-uh!" I shook my head furiously and daddy raised a brow at me. "Are you lying to me, baby boy?" I stared at my daddy and looked away. "Mmm..no." I replied and he raised a brow.

"I'll give you one last chance, baby." He started, "Did you take any treats from the cabinet?" Daddy finished and I let out a small whine. "No! Daddy, i din't." I huffed.

"Little love. I'm going to count to 3. If you don't tell me the truth it's a time out." He warned and I pouted, i stomped my foot and frowned at my dumb daddy.

"One."

I let out a loud whine and felt myself tear up.

"Two."

I sniffled and whined, "it's wasn' Isa!" I shook my head and daddy sighed.

"Last warning, baby."

"But- nuh! Nooo!" I cried.

Daddy sighed, "three."

"Pumpkin, you know we don't take sweets from the cupboard without asking. Now, i have to put you in time out." Dumb daddy said and I sniffled. Tears started streaming down my cheeks as daddy picked me up.

I began smacking his back and punching his chest. "No, Daddy! Nuh-uh! Pease! Too borin'!" I cried louder and daddy simply rubbed my back and shushed me. "Baby, we don't hit. It's only for 5 minutes and then we can cuddle and watch any movie you want, okay?" Daddy placed me down and I began stomping my feet, tears falling down my face, "No! Dumb daddy! That no fair!" I screamed and he sighed. "I'll make it 10 minutes if you carry on."

I sniffled and whined, "wasn' Isa.. it was daddy!" I cried, but I still sat in the boring, stupid time out corner. "Good boy." Daddy praised and sat on the sofa. I turned to look at him, although he motioned for me to face the wall so I did. I held Cloud close to me and muttered, "stoopid daddy." I wiped my eyes and sniffled.

After 5 minutes, Daddy let me out the corner and gave me a lecture as to why we don't hit, take things without permission and call people names.

~~~~~❤️~~~~~

That was 3 hours ago. I'm no longer in little space and daddy said that his friend and their little is coming over. So, it sounds...fun?

They are supposed to be here in an hour and I was helping my boyfriend make a Sunday dinner. Well, i was trying to help. The clock that was in the room was really annoying me and I couldn't focus. "Fucks sake.." i whispered and Tony gave me a sharp look, "Isaac. Watch your language." Tony frowned and I sighed. "Sorry." I mumbled and he smiled softly, "it's okay, Isa. Now, what's bothering you?" Tony asked me and I looked at the clock. "Nothing.. just- the clock is really annoying me." I said honestly and he ruffled my hair, "want me to move it out the room?" I nodded and he grabbed the clock, moved it, then came back in seconds. "Thank you!" I smiled happily.