Dinner trouble.

Forever and Always.
Chapter eleven.

ISAAC.
~~~~~~~~

This morning Tony had told me that his friend and his little were coming for dinner. So we went back to his house. I wasn't looking forward to it, dinner was always difficult. The forks scraping across plates, the chewing, the cutlery banging together, the noises. They were all too much and frustrating, I always wanted to walk out or listen to music to block it all out, but that's rude. So, I try to push through it and honestly, it doesn't always work. Most the time, I always glare at the person or just keep looking at them sometimes I'll ask them to stop chewing like that. People always get mad at me for that though, so I try to keep quiet. My mum once slapped me for it so I have always tried my hardest to ignore it, in case anyone else hits me for it as well.

Anywho, it was 5:00pm now so I was getting ready for it. I know, early, it starts at 7 but oh well. I got dressed into some black pants, a belt and a white button up shirt. I left my hair messy and obviously showered before hand. I also dried my hair, this all took an hour, don't ask it always takes me ages. So, I decided to start dinner.

I was making a chicken dinner, I learnt how to make this when I was 15 because my mum never wanted to cook so I learnt how too. Anyways, I put on some music in the speaker and full blast and the first song that played was 'Superman' by Eminem and I sang along quietly.

After half an hour, Toby came down in a suit, a black one. He always looked so good. He came up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, he rested his chin on my shoulder and gave my neck a soft kiss making me giggle. "It smells delicious.." he mumbled in my ear and I hummed, "Thank you." I smiled softly.

At 6:50, there was a knock at the door. Tony went to go get it and in came a tall-ish man with blonde hair, he was wearing black pants and a black button up shirt with a red tie. A short girl stood next to him, she had red hair and was wearing a cute blue dress with black tights, she also had docs on. She was pretty.

They said hello and I replied back with a greeting, as they sat at the island with Tony. He asked if he could help with anything but I said no. It was now 6:55 and tea was nearly done. I just needed to plate it up. "Tonyyyy." I dragged and he chuckled, "Yes, darling?" He replied, "Could you please set the table?" I asked nicely and he hummed, "of course." He then went to the dining room to set it all up.

I was plating everything up, asking people what stuff they want on. I had made Yorkshire puddings, carrots, sprouts, broccoli, chicken obviously, gravy, stuffing, roast potatoes and cauliflower cheese. There was mint sauce in case anyone liked it, I personally found it disgusting but you never know. After plating everything up I took it the table and sat down next to Tony.

Everyone said thank you and I just smiled. We began to eat and this is where all the anger began. Fucks sake. Here we go again. I began to eat and as we were, Tony and Wyatt were talking, with Wyatt's little, Isla, sometimes joining in. I just stayed quiet the whole time. Until I got asked a question by Wyatt, "How did you learn to make all this?" I shrugged and shifted a little. "Did your mum teach you?" He asked and I froze. "Yeah." I lied, I felt my heart ache a little but decided to ignore it. We continued to eat when my phone started buzzing indicating I had a call.

'Linda.'

I looked at it and choked on my food a little, "Baby, no phones at the table." Tony said and I hummed. "Right..yeah. Sorry," I said, I declined until I got a message.

Linda: Indy! You're going to answer the call right now.

I rolled my eyes, "Fucking bitch." I mumbled, I looked at Tony and saw him glaring at me so I just glared back. Rewarding me with a small slap to the thigh. I whined and began to eat again. "Sorry.." I mumbled and daddy smiled. "Good boy." I smiled at the praise.