First Rival And Kanade

There is Quite a Bit of Cussing in this Chapter-

Anyway's, Enjoy!

____________________

No One's P.O.V

It's been 5 Month's since Mikako, Yamato, and Teruya have Started Attending Hope's Peak.

Needless to Say, it was Going Very Well for the Three of them.

The Three of them were Basically a Trio that was Inseparable No Matter what.

And the Three of them have Become a Lot Closer than when They were Younger.

Yamato, however, has Noticed Something Recently.

Teruya has been Hanging Out with Some Girl from Class 77-B.

If he Remember's Correctly, her Name was Hiyoko Saionji?

Yamato was Really Confused as to why Teruya was Hanging Out with her of All People.

Just Look at how she Treat's People!

She Treat's them Horribly!

Hell, she's even Treating Teruya Horribly!

It just Make's him Mad!

But Teruya still Hang's Out with her because their "Friend's" According to him.

Bullshit!

No Friend would Treat their Friend Like that!

Why does Teruya still Smile at her?!

He doesn't UnderStand!

Yamato Know's that's Not how you Treat a Friend!

She Treat's Teruya Like a Fucking Dog!

It Make's him so Pissed Off just by Thinking about it!

This is Not how you Treat a Friend!

It's a Toxic FriendShip for Sure!

He Need's to Make Sure that Teruya Get's Out of that Toxic FriendShip!

But how is he Going to do that?

He Need's to Make Sure that Hiyoko and Teruya won't Notice what he's Doing.

If he Get's Caught then Teruya would Definitely Hate him.

" This is Going to be a Lot Harder than I Thought................."

Yamato had said Calmly and Gently as Multiple Idea's had Popped Up in his Head but with None of them Being Perfect Enough for him to Try.

" I Need to Make Sure that Otori Get's Out of that Toxic FriendShip as Soon as Possible.................."

Yamato had said Calmly and Gently with a Hint of Anger as he had Continued Thinking.

Teruya was in a Toxic FriendShip but it could Damage him Emotionally and Mentally.

However, there was Another Reason that Yamato didn't Want Teruya to be Near Hiyoko.

During the Third Month of Hope's Peak, Yamato had Started to Notice Something.

His Heart would Race Like Crazy whenever Teruya was Around him.

Not Only that, he would also Get Butterflies in his Stomach and his Face would Flush whenever Teruya was Around him.

Yamato had also Realized that he Seemed to Enjoy Teruya's Company and he would Feel Upset/Empty whenever he had to Leave or Go do Something that Separated the Two of them.

He Always Wanted Teruya's Attention to be on him and No One Else for Some Odd Reason.

He would Feel his Blood Boiling whenever Teruya was with SomeOne Else instead of Staying with him.