Their Talk

The Second Part of Terumi's Elimination as a Rival!

Well, it's the Part where you Talk with the Rival-

In Hanako's/Terumi's Case, it would be about Senpai/Teruya Not having a GirlFriend/BoyFriend-

To be Completely Honest, I See this Interaction Happening Between Hanako and Ayano in Yandere Simulator-

And I Kind of Want to See it Happen in All Honesty-

Anyway's, Enjoy!

____________________

No One's P.O.V

It was the Next Morning.

And the News about what Happened Last Night had Reached to Hope's Peak.

EveryOne at School was Talking about it.

Terumi had Invited Yamato to her Dorm for Some Odd Reason.

But he Decided that he could Go Over to her Dorm.

After All, it would be Rude to Decline he'd Offer.

Yamato also Took the Photo with him.

He wasn't Sure why, but he Felt the Need too.

Now he here was, Sitting on the Chair Across from Terumi.

" So, why did you Invite me Over? "

Yamato Asked, Confused as to why Terumi Invited him to her Dorm.

" You're the One who Killed that Man, weren't you? "

Terumi Spoke, her Voice as Relaxed as ever.

Yamato's Eye's Widen in Shock.

How?

How did she Know?!

Look's Like he didn't have to Ask Terumi how she Knew.

Because she Beat him to it.

" It's Pretty Obvious, Considering the Fact that you were the Only Person that I Told about the Whole Stalker Thing. And I Saw you on your Phone after I Left. It was Pretty Obvious that you were Asking SomeOne for Help on how to Get Rid of that Stalker. "

Terumi Spoke, Sipping her Tea.

" But, I don't Really Care if you Killed that Guy. I'm just ThankFul that I won't have to Deal with that Man AnyMore. "

Terumi Spoke, a Warm Smile on her Face.

" Is there Anything that I can to do in Order to Repay for what you've Done? Anything you Want to Ask of me? "

Terumi Spoke.

Yamato Thought about it for a Moment.

A Favor?

So, he can Ask Terumi for a Favor in Return?

If that's the Case, then.........................

" About your Brother......................."

Yamato Started to Speak as Terumi Raised an EyeBrow in Response.

About her Otouto?

Why would Yamato Ask her about her Otouto?

Is there Something about her Brother?

" What about My Otouto? "

Terumi Spoke, Confused as to why Yamato Asked about her Otouto.

" I've had a Crush on your Brother since a Few Month's after we Started Studying at Hope's Peak. I was Planning to Confess to him at the End of this Year, but then I Heard about how you didn't Want him to have a GirlFriend or a BoyFriend at All. "

Yamato said, Kind of Worried about what Terumi would Say.

" However, I Really Love your Brother More than Anything. I've Fallen in Love with My ChildHood Friend but there's just Something that I Want to Ask you. Just One Thing. "

Yamato Spoke, Taking a Deep Breath before he Finally Continued.

" Will you Give me a Chance to Win your Brother's Heart? I Really do Love him, Terumi. All I Need is a Chance to Prove to you that I'll Treat him Right. But the Only Thing that I Need you to do is to Give me a Chance to Show you that I'll be a Great BoyFriend. So, will you Allow me to Try and Win your Brother's Heart? "

Yamato Asked, Now Feeling Nervous about the Whole Thing.

Terumi Started to Think about it.

When she was still Young, her Otouto would Always Tell her about a Boy that had Blue Hair with Purple Eye's.

And when They had to Leave, her Otouto Seemed Pretty Upset that he couldn't See this Boy that had Blue Hair with Purple Eye's.

But when her Otouto Went to Hope's Peak, he Called Saying that he Found the Boy that had Blue Hair with Purple Eye's Again.

They immediately Recognized EachOther and her Otouto even Saw the Boy's Sister who wasn't Biologically Related to him but was still his Sister Either Way.

And when she Saw Yamato for the First Time, she immediately Recognized that he was Boy that her Otouto would Always Talk about when he was Younger.

The Same Boy who her Otouto Missed a Lot.

Her Otouto and Yamato Seemed to be Really Close to One Another.

If AnyOne could Treat her Otouto Right in a RelationShip, it would be Yamato.

So, Terumi Made her Decision.

" Alright, I Give you My Blessing Kisaragi. "

Terumi said with a Warm Smile on her Face.

Yamato was Shocked as he didn't Expect Terumi to Actually Give him her Blessing.

" I can Tell how Honest you are about My Otouto, you Really Love him a Lot. When we Left Japan, All My Otouto would do was Talk about you and how Much he Missed you. And when he Saw you Again, he Called me and Told me about how he Saw you Again. You should've Heard how Excited he was to See you Again after Year's of Separation. If AnyOne could Treat My Otouto Right in a RelationShip, it would be you, Yamato Kisaragi. "

Terumi Finally Spoke, Sincerity Clear as Day in her Voice.

Yamato Chuckled a Bit while Tear's Started to Form in his Eye's.

He was Really Happy to have Terumi's Blessing.

" Thank you, Terumi. "

Yamato Spoke, a Grin Forming on his Face.

And so, a FriendShip Formed Between the Two of them.

____________________

Welp!

It Look's Like that's All for Today's Chapter!

Finally!

I'm Glad that I Finished this Chapter!

By the Way, it's Past 4 in the Morning for me-

So, I'm Going to Bed-

GoodNight!

Anyway's, I Hope you Enjoyed this Chapter!

See you in the Next One!

( 956 Word's )