That School is Not Safe

Another Chapter!

One that Take's Place OutSide of the School-

Why?

Because this Chapter will Involve a Family that will be Apart of a Future Chapter-

Two Teenager's will be Apart of a Future Chapter while the Parent's will Only be Mentioned-

Anyway's, Enjoy!

____________________

No One's P.O.V

A Girl was Currently on her Way to Visit her Father.

Her Father Wanted to Tell her about Something.

What it was about, she has No Idea.

Her Pink Hair that was Tied Up into Side PonyTail's Bounced a Little Bit.

And her Ocean Blue Eye's Seemed to have a Calming Look to them.

The Girl could Only Assume that her Father Wanted to Talk about the Recent Murder's that have been Happening at Hope's Peak.

No One from Hope's Peak Know's why Murder's are Happening there.

But there was Something that her Father had Told about when she was a Child.

It was about a Specific Family.

The Kisaragi Family, to be Exact.

Apparently, the Kisaragi Family were All Murderer's.

From the First Kisaragi to the Current Kisaragi were Murderer's.

Well, her Family Called the Kisaragi Family Yandere's.

People who Kill in the Name of Love.

So Far, Each Kisaragi has Gotten their Loved One and has had a Happy Life with them.

But her Father has Made it his Duty and her Duty to End the Kisaragi BloodLine once and for All.

There are Currently Two Children of the Kisaragi Family that are Studying at Hope's Peak.

Yamato Kisaragi, the Ultimate Inventor, and Mikako Kurokawa, the Ultimate Exorcist.

Mikako isn't Biologically Related to the Kisaragi Family.

But she's still a Yandere.

After All, who Else could've Helped Killed those People 10 Year's Ago?

However, her Father has Recently Found Out that Yamato Kisaragi and Mikako Kurokawa have Already Found their Loved One's that They will Kill for.

Yamato Kisaragi's Loved One Goes by the Name of Teruya Otori, the Ultimate Merchant.

His Height is that of a Child, but he Make's Up for it.

With what, you May Ask?

She doesn't Know.

Mikako Kurokawa's Loved One Goes by the Name of Rei Mekaru, the Ultimate Professor.

( I'm Using Mikako's NextGenronpa Ship because it's Really Cute- )

The Two of them have Already Started their Killing's since SomeTime after They Started Hope's Peak.

Rei Mekaru and Teruya Otori are Both in Danger because of those Two.

And Apparently, They aren't the Only Yandere's in the School.

But They don't Know who the Other Yandere's are at All.

The Girl Opened the Door to her Father's Office and Stepped inside.

Her Father was Sitting Down in his Chair but his Eye's immediately Averted to her once she Walked in.

" You Called for me Father? "

The Girl Asked, her Father Nodding his Head.

" Correct, Please Take a Seat. "

Her Father Spoke to her in a Calm yet Serious Manner.

The Girl Proceeded to Take a Seat in the Chair Across from her Father.

" On May 1st, you'll be Transferring to Hope's Peak. Specifically because I Want you to Get Evidence of Everything that Yamato Kisaragi and Mikako Kurokawa have Done in Order to Expose them along with their Family for their Crime's and End the Kisaragi BloodLine. "

Her Father Spoke, More Serious than ever.

She could Only Nod her Head in Response.

After All, she also Wanted to the Kisaragi BloodLine so that the World doesn't have to Suffer because of them AnyMore.

" Of Course, Father. "

She Spoke, More than Ready to Finally End the Kisaragi BloodLine.

Because she is the Heir of the Yèzi Company.

____________________

That's it for this Chapter!

I can't Wait for the Two Teenager's to be Introduced to All of you!

Apparently, the Age where you Become an Adult in Japan was 20 at One Point-

But in 2018, it was Changed to the Age of 18 where you Become an Adult-

That's just from Google though so I'm Not Sure if it's True or Not-

Anyway's, I Hope you Enjoyed this Chapter!

See you in the Next One!

( 672 Word's )