Unknown Alliance

In this Chapter, Xander Get's a Mysterious Phone Call from a Stranger-

They also Make a Deal with Xander-

Which End's Up Turning into an Alliance Between the Two of them-

Now, I'm Curious! ♡

Just who is this Mysterious Person?

Are They an Enemy?

Rival?

SomeOne we Know?

A Friend?

Or a Potential Ally?

It Look's Like you'll have to Find Out YourSelf!

Anyway's, Enjoy!

____________________

No One's P.O.V

Xander Paced Back and Forth in his Dorm Room.

He had Taken on the Responsibility of Eliminating Shinkō, Yamato's Current Rival.

Why did he Take Responsibility of Yamato's Current Rival, you May Ask?

It's because Yamato alongside the Rest of the Group had Ultimately Given Up on Eliminating Shinkō.

Of Course, this had Taken Xander Off Guard since he didn't Think that EveryOne Else would Give Up so Easily just because They couldn't Eliminate a Rival.

So Xander Decided to Take Responsibility of Eliminating Shinkō for Yamato and EveryOne Else.

Which is what Led him to this Current Moment.

Xander was just Thinking about how to Eliminate Shinkō when Suddenly-

* RING * * RING *

His Phone had Gone Off for Some Odd Reason.

Curious as to who was Calling him, Xander Took his Phone Out of his Pocket and Clicked the Answer Button before Placing his Phone Next to his Ear.

" Hello? Who is this? "

Xander Asked, Curiosity Laced in his Voice.

" Hello, Xander Matthew's. "

A Voice from the Other End of the Line Spoke, the Amusement was Clear in their Voice.

Shocked at how the Person on the Other End Knew his Name, Xander Felt HimSelf Shaking just a Bit.

" W-Who are you?! And how do you Know My Name?! "

Xander Asked, Curiosity Now Replaced with Fear.

He could Hear the Person Chuckling on the Other End.

" You May Call me Enthunia. As to how I Know your Name, however, I cannot Say. "

The Person on the Other End Spoke who Goes by Enthunia and for Some Reason, They Seem Eager to Hear how Scared Xander was.

" W-What do you Want from me?! "

Xander Asked, Looking Around his Dorm Room to See if the Mysterious Person was Watching him.

" Simply Put, I Want to Help you with Yamato's Current Rival. "

Enthunia who was on the Other End of the Line Replied.

If Xander wasn't Taken Off Guard before, he Sure was Now.

And before Xander could even Say Anything, the Mysterious Person Continued.

" After All, I wouldn't Mind Getting Rid of SomeOne Again Like I did with Mikan!~ "

Enthunia Being on the Other End of the Line said without Hesitation.

Xander Froze at that Moment.

After All, he couldn't Believe that the Person on the Other End of the Line was the Exact Same Person that Killed Mikan Tsumiki.

The Exact Person that They Concluded was a Yandere Like them.

" Of Course, we'll have to Meet Up in Person for this to Work. But I Trust that you won't Tell AnyOne Else about me, Right Xander? "

Enthunia Spoke from the Other End of the Line, Amusement and Mischief Laced in their Voice.

Xander Took a Few Minute's to Think about this.

He Knew that he Needed Help to Eliminate Shinkō.

But at the Same Time, could he Really Trust this Yandere that Killed Mikan?

No, Xander Know's what he Need's to do.

Even if he doesn't Want to Trust this Yandere, it Seem's Like he doesn't have Any Other Choice.

" Fine, where do you Want to Meet Up? "

Xander Finally Spoke.

He Need's the Help if he Want's to Eliminate Shinkō.

" Does XXXXXXXX Park at 11:00 Sound Alright to you? "

Enthunia Spoke from the Opposite End.

" Yeah, it'll Work. "

Xander Replied.

" Good, See you Soon then Xander!~ "

Enthunia Spoke from the Opposite Side of the Line before the Call Ended without Warning.

Xander Took a Deep Breath as he Looked at the Clock on the Wall.

7:37 PM.

So he has 3 Hour's and 23 Minute's Left before he Meet's Up with Enthunia in Person.

Well then, Look's Like it's Time to Start Getting Ready to Meet Enthunia in Person.

____________________

Whew! 🥱

I've Finally Finished this Chapter!

And Now I'm Exhausted-

So I'll be Going to Bed Now-

Anyway's, I Hope you Enjoyed this Chapter!

See you in the Next One!

( 716 Word's )