Race Against The Clock

This Chapter is Basically the Squad Racing Against the Clock to Sabotage the Announcement-

Because if Shinkō Make's that Announcement to the Entirety of Hope's Peak-

Well, Let's just Say that it won't End Well-

So, They're Trying to Make Sure that They'll be Able to Sabotage the Announcement that'll Take Place Soon in Order to Prevent Mikako and Yamato from Going to Jail alongside their Family that is Alive while Losing their Senpai's in the Process-

Yeah, this is Going to be Very Difficult for the Squad-

Anyway's, Enjoy!

____________________

No One's P.O.V

They didn't have Much Time Left before the Week of the Announcement.

About 2 Week's have Passed since Shinkō has Transferred to Hope's Peak.

2 Week's since Shinkō Told EveryOne at Hope's Peak that she would Make an Announcement at the End of the Month a Few Day's before the Last Day of School.

In Other Word's, They Only had 2 Week's Left before Mikako and Yamato's Live's Become Ruined because of Shinkō's Announcement about the Two of them.

Two Week's before Mikako and Yamato would Lose their "Senpai's" because of Shinkō.

And Not Only that, the Live's of their Family would be Ruined as Well.

The Kisaragi BloodLine would End with them.

But They can't Let that Happen.

No Matter what They have to do.

" Now that I'm Thinking about it.........................."

Eito Started to Speak.

Suddenly, EveryOne was Looking at him.

" Wouldn't Shinkō have Proof about Mikako and Yamato? Not Only that, Proof about their Family should be Present as Well Knowing Shinkō. "

Eito said while Pondering.

And EveryOne Else had to Agree that Shinkō Definitely Kept Some Sort of Proof about Mikako and Yamato alongside their Family as Well.

" But where would the Proof be? "

Kanade Asked with a Raised EyeBrow.

" I can Only Assume that it's Somewhere Hidden. After All, that Stuff would be Top Secret. And Shinkō can't have AnyOne Stealing the Proof, including us Six. "

Eito Spoke.

Xander Pondered for a Moment before Speaking.

" Maybe the Proof that Shinkō is Keeping a Secret is with One of the Student Council Member's? If Not them, it's Either in the Student Council ClubRoom or Somewhere in Shinkō's House. "

Xander Spoke his Thought's.

Now that had EveryOne's Attention.

Those Three Option's are the Most Likely.

Considering the Fact that Shinkō would Keep it with SomeOne that she Trust's or has it in a Place where People would Least Suspect it to be.

" You're Probably Right, Xander. Shinkō would Keep the Proof Somewhere where No One would Suspect it to be Located at. "

Hibiki said Calmly.

" Well then, Look's Like we'll have to Locate the Proof. "

Mikako Spoke while Pondering to HerSelf.

And from that Day on, their Mission was to Steal the Proof so that Shinkō can't Expose Mikako and Yamato for who They Really are alongside their Family.

____________________

I've Finally Finished this Chapter!

Thank Goodness!

Sorry if the Chapter is so Short-

I have to Wake Up at 8 in the Morning just to Go to a Doctor's Appointment that's 75 Miles Away or about an Hour from where I Live-

And it's why I have to Go to Bed Early-

Anyway's, I Hope you Enjoyed this Chapter!

See you in the Next One!

GoodNight!

( 545 Word's )