Yamato's Gift

Finally-

After so Long-

The Day has Come-

For Teruya to Finally Give his Gift to Yamato!

As a Way to Say Thank's for Cheering him Up after what Happened with Hiyoko-

Now you Get to See Yamato Finally Receive his Gift from Teruya!

Without Teruya Knowing that it's Yamato-

Slight Hint of YamaRuya, I Guess?-

Mainly Fluff in this Chapter-

Actually, Scratch that-

There's Basically Only Fluff this Chapter-

Anyway's, Enjoy!

____________________

No One's P.O.V

Yamato had Gotten Up Earlier than Usual.

In All Honesty, Yamato wasn't Really Sure why but he Felt Like he Needed to Get Up Earlier than Usual.

From what his Clock said, it was Currently 6:03 in the Morning.

And Something inside of Yamato Told him that he Needed to Go to the ClassRoom.

So, Yamato Grabbed his Clothes and Quickly Changed into them before Leaving his Dorm Room.

That was before Taking a Shower, of Course.

What?

He has to Take a Shower before Putting his Clothes on.

No Way in Hell is he Not Going to Take a Shower.

Beside's, Hygiene is Really Important.

( Damn- I should Take My Own Advice- )

When he Finally Arrived at Hope's Peak, it was Already 6:14 in the Morning.

Yamato Proceeded to Head into the School as Some of the Student's were Already there at this Early in the Morning.

He then Proceeded to Walk through the Hall's at Hope's Peak and the Stair's in Order to Reach his ClassRoom.

As Soon as he Opened the Door, he immediately Spotted Something and a Certain SomeOne.

Right there on Teruya's Desk was a Present.

Meanwhile, Teruya was Sitting at his Desk with his Head Laying Down on the Desk.

Clearly, he was Asleep.

Whether it was from Exhaustion or Something Else, he didn't Know why he was Sleeping.

There's a Possible Chance that Teruya Might've Fainted Randomly or Fainted from Something Else.

But Yamato Walked Over to the Desk and Noticed that the Present had been Sent to SomeOne that had Question Mark's in their Name.

Though Yamato's Assuming that the Present was Meant for him Considering the Fact that he Never did Tell Teruya his Name when he First Gave him a Present.

Opening the Present, Yamato Noticed the NeckLace inside of the Gift.

What immediately Caught Yamato's Eye's is that the NeckLace had Emerald's on it.

It's Quite Beautiful, he has to Admit.

Yamato Quickly Grabbed a Sticky Note that he had on him and Proceeded to Write on the Page before Ripping it Out and Placing it Next to Teruya's Arm.

He Grabbed the NeckLace before Putting it on.

Once Yamato Finally Managed to Connect the NeckLace Around his Neck, he immediately Hid it UnderNeath his Clothes so Teruya wouldn't Figured him Out at All.

Yamato Quickly Put the Lid of the Present that Teruya had Made just for him Back on and Made it Look Like Nothing Happened at All.

However, Yamato Quickly Gave Teruya a Quick Kiss on his ForeHead before Exiting the ClassRoom.

And once he Got Out of the ClassRoom, he Sighed in Relief before Taking Out the Gift that Teruya Gave him and Smiled.

From Now on, he was Going to Cherish this Gift for the Rest of his Life.

But from the Corner of his Eye, Yamato Saw the Familiar Blur of Red Hair and Dark Purple Hair Quickly Run Past.

'Wait, why are They here at Hope's Peak?'

Yamato Thought as he Looked at where he once Saw them.

'The Only Explanation for this is that..........................'

Yamato Paused as his Eye's Started to Widen in Shock before Proceeding with his Thought.

'The Two of them are Hope's Peak Student's?!'

Yamato Thought Surprised as he Pulled Out his Phone.

'I have to Tell Kanade and Hibiki about this!'

Yamato Thought as he Started Clicked on Hibiki's Name and Started Texting her about what Happened alongside his New Discovery.

____________________

Finally!

I have Completed this Chapter!

Felt Pretty Amazing Not Gonna Lie-

Also, I was at My Relative's House from 4 or 5 PM to 7 PM-

Needless to Say, EveryOne in the HouseHold including MySelf was Exhausted-

I Might have to Go to the Clinic because My Stomach has been Hurting for the Past Few Day's Now-

None of us Know why this is Happening-

But My Stomach will be in Pain 24/7 Almost All Day except for a Few Time's where it will Let me Relax During the Day-

I've Used the BathRoom to See if that was why My Stomach was in Pain-

It didn't Help-

So Yeah-

Who Know's if I'll have to Go to Clinic-

Edit 1: Turn's Out, I Either had so Much Gas or Uh, "Waste" Build-Up that it Caused me Immense Stomach Pain-

Edit 2: Finally Done with Editing this Chapter-

Edit 3: Not Much was Edited this Chapter but it Made the Chapter a Bit Longer so Yeah-

Edit 4: My Wisdom Teeth are Causing me so Much Pain Right Now- I Want them Gone-

Anyway's, I Hope that you Enjoyed this Chapter!

I'll See you in the Next One!

( 856 Word's )