Fourth- Wait- Why Is She The Next Rival?!

Fourth Rival is Being Introduced!

Also, I've Made the Rival Slightly Different from their Canon Personality-

Why?

Because it Make's it More Interesting-

Anyway's, Enjoy!

____________________

No One's P.O.V

It's been a Few Week's since Yūmei had been Eliminated.

And she didn't Make it.

She Died inside of the Hospital a Week Later.

The Doctor's Confirmed that her Cause of Death was from her Allergies.

Considering the Fact that she had Given the Nurse her Epipen beforehand, the Nurse was on Temporary Suspension.

But when it was Announced that she Died, the Nurse Lost her Job and she was Arrested as Well.

In All Honesty, Yūmei was Treated for her Allergic Reaction and was Getting Better.

However, Yamato couldn't Allow her to Get Better and Confess her Feeling's for Teruya so he Got SomeOne to Put Peanut's in the Food that the Hospital Gave to her.

And since she Ate her Food During Lunch Time, Most of the Doctor's/Nurse's weren't Around as Much.

So, she Easily had Another Allergic Reaction.

The Person that Yamato Asked to Help just Shut the Blind's and No One could See what was Happening inside of her Room.

Which Ended Up Killing Yūmei because she couldn't Breathe and she was Swelling.

But for the Past Few Week's, No New Rival has Appeared and Attempted to Take Teruya Away from him.

Needless to Say, Yamato was Happy that there were No New Rival's Trying to Take Teruya Away from him.

Until SHE had Taken Interest in Teruya.

Her Name is Toko Fukawa, she's from Class 78.

And she's also the Leader of the Occult Club.

How in the World did the HeadMaster Allow an Occult Club to be Present at Hope's Peak, No One has a Single Clue.

Either Way, Many People Tend to Avoid them.

But Now, the President of the Occult Club has a Crush on Teruya.

Yamato was Quite Annoyed by the Fact that Toko also had a Crush in Teruya.

Toko was Quite Interesting to Say the Least.

She was Meek, Quiet, and Timid.

But she was also Quite Confident in her Abilities.

Lately, she's been Trying to Get Teruya to Join the Occult Club.

He's Not Complaining about that though.

Teruya was Quite Fascinated and Amazed by the Occult despite the Fact that the Occult would be More Fitting for Mikako than him.

But Yamato wouldn't Mind Teruya Joining the Occult Club if the Leader of the Occult Club didn't have a Crush on him.

How Many Time's will he have to Get Rid of his Rival's in Order for him to have Teruya All to HimSelf?!

No Matter, he'll Make Teruya his One Day.

But Getting Rid of Toko was Going to be a Problem.

For One, her Split Personality who is a Serial Killer that Target's Boy's.

Second, her Being Around the Rest of the Occult Club Member's 24/7.

Yamato doesn't Know how he'll Get Rid of her.

No, he can't Spare her.

Maybe if the Scenario was Different, he could've Spared her.

But her Split Personality is Very Dangerous and could Harm Other's, even Teruya.

If he can Find a Way to Get Rid of her without Getting HimSelf Killed in the Process, that would be Great.

He just Need's to Figure Out what he Want's to do.

____________________

And that's All for this Chapter-

Damn though-

Two Update's in One Night?

Yeah, I Definitely Need Sleep-

I Promised to Improve MySelf and Look at me-

Curse My Mental and Physical Health-

And here's the Genocidal Elimination's for Toko!

1. BeFriend/Betray ( It's a Neutral Method but still- )

2. Framing ( Frame a Rival for Murder- )

3. Driven to Suicide

4. Driven to Murder

5. Pushed Off of a RoofTop

6. Vent

7. Impersonate

8. Burning Alive ( PainFul- )

9. Train ( Yikes- )

10. Acid ( BIG YIKES- )

11. Crushed

12. Drowning

13. Electrocution

14. Frame for Breaking School Rule's ( You can Get her Expelled by Framing her for Breaking School Rule's Like Putting Bad Stuff inside her BackPack or Take a Picture of her Vandalizing Something-

15. Murder

16. MindSlave ( Basically Torture her until she's a Lifeless Doll that does whatever Yamato Want's her to do Like Commit Murder- )

17. Kidnapping ( Yamato could Kidnap her and Strave her to Death or Make her a MindSlave- )

18. Dismemberment ( Yamato can Dismember her while she's Alive and Awake- A Very PainFul Way to Go Out- )

19. Health Condition ( Another Concept that I Found on YouTube- )

20. Poisoning

21. Exposing her Split Personality ( An Idea that I Came Up with while Typing this- )

Anyway's, I Hope that you Enjoyed this Chapter!

I'll See you in the Next One!

( 778 Word's )