An Idol's Problem

It's Time for Terumi to be Eliminated!

But in a Pacifist Way-

Since we can't Let Teruya's Health be Affected by Making his Sister Leave the School or Eliminating her in a Genocidal Way-

And we can't have that Happening-

But there's still a Warning-

WARNING: Implied Sexual Harassment, Character Death, Murder

Don't Worry, the Character Death is just Some Random Guy that I Made Up for this Chapter-

And the Random Guy Deserve's it-

Also, if AnyOne has Experienced Sexual Harassment, Please Leave this Chapter immediately-

Anyway's, Enjoy!

____________________

No One's P.O.V

Yamato didn't Ask Eito to See his NotePad Full of Elimination Method's this Time.

He was Going to Handle this Rival on his Own.

With All of his Past Rival's, he Never Considered that They Might have Some Sort of Problem.

One that Affect's their EveryDay Life.

So that's what he's Going to do this Time.

Yamato is Going to Ask Terumi if she Need's Anything or has a Problem of Some Sort.

Once he Found Terumi on the RoofTop while Sitting on a Bench and Looking at the Sky, he Called her Name in Order to Get her Attention.

" Hey, Terumi? "

Yamato Spoke.

Terumi Turned her Head to Face Yamato before Giving him a Warm Smile Exactly Like Teruya's.

" What do you Need, Yamato? "

Terumi Spoke, Somewhat Confused as to what Yamato Needed.

" I was just Wondering if you Needed Help with Anything, Like Something Small or a Problem that you Need Help with. "

Yamato Asked as he Sat Beside Terumi on the Bench

Terumi was Silent for a Few Minute's before she Finally Spoke Up.

" Well, there's Something that I've been Struggling with Lately. Something that I haven't Told My Otouto about. "

Terumi Spoke, her Voice Becoming Softer and More Sad for Some Odd Reason.

" For the Past 3 or 4 Month's, there's been Some Guy Following me. I didn't Think Much of it at First, but then it Started to Get Worse. He Started Taking Picture's of me whenever I was Out in Public, Somehow Got My Number, Texted me about how Much he Loved me, and so Much More. I Started to Become Paranoid whenever I Went Out in Public. I didn't even Feel Safe Anywhere. I couldn't Go Home Either because I didn't Want to Put My Family in Danger. He even Took Photo's of me in a Towel, a Bathing Suit, Revealing Outfit's, and me Getting Out of a Bath or the Sauna. "

Terumi Spoke, Tear's Pouring from her Eye's as she Let All of her Feeling's Out.

Yamato was in Shock.

He had No Idea Being an Idol Meant having Such Creepy Stalker's.

Yamato could Only Rub Circle's on Terumi's to Try and Comfort her.

" Do you Know what he Look's Like? Maybe even his Name? "

Yamato Asked while still Comforting Terumi.

" I don't Know his Name, but I do Know what he Look's Like. "

Terumi Spoke while still Sobbing.

" Can you Describe his Appearance to me? "