It's Getting Worse

This Chapter is Going to be a Bit Different than the Previous Chapter's-

Why is this Chapter Going to be Different from the Previous Chapter's, you May Ask?

Actually, it's Not that Different from All of the Previous Chapter's-

It's Basically the [REDACTED] Chapter All Over Again-

But you Find Out More about this [REDACTED] Person for this Chapter-

WARNING: Cussing, Mention of Obsession, Obsession, Mention of Possessiveness, Possessive, Mention of Kidnapping, Implied Death, Mention of Blood

Anyway's, Enjoy!

____________________

No One's P.O.V

[REDACTED] could Only Stare Down at their Bloodied Hand's.

It Happened once Again.

Goddammit!

[REDACTED] Failed to Keep their Fucking Yandere Urge's Under Control.

But They couldn't Help it!

That Disgusting Woman just couldn't Keep her Goddamn Hand's Away from Yamato.

As Soon as [REDACTED] Saw how UnComfortable Yamato was Being Next to that Woman During their Science Class, [REDACTED] just couldn't Control their Yandere Urge's AnyMore.

Did [REDACTED] Regret Losing Control Over their Yandere Urge's?

Yes, They did Regret Losing Control.

Did [REDACTED] Regret Killing that Disgusting Woman?

No, They did Not Regret Killing that Disgusting Woman.

That Disgusting Woman's Death was Needed in Order for [REDACTED] to Keep their Yamato Safe.

So No, [REDACTED] didn't Regret Killing that Goddamn Woman that Made their Yamato Extremely UnComfortable.

Yamato can Only be Comfortable Around them and them Only.

Well, Except for Certain People.

Like how Eito and Xander are also Yandere's alongside Helping Yamato Out.

Kanade and Hibiki Giving him Information about One of his Rival's.

And that Elizabeth Girl who is also a Yandere Like their Dear, Yamato.

Not Only that, their Dear Yamato Made a Deal with that Elizabeth Girl.

It's Pretty Obvious that Eito, Xander, Kanade, Hibiki, and that Elizabeth Girl don't have a Crush on Yamato.

First of All, [REDACTED] Already Know's who Eito and Xander's "Senpai's" are.

They won't Tell who their "Senpai's" are.

Second of All, [REDACTED] is Pretty Sure that Yamato isn't Kanade or Hibiki's Type.

Nor are Kanade and Hibiki Yamato's Type.

Third of All, that Elizabeth Girl Seem's to Already be Married to her Senpai.

( Elizabeth is in her Late 20's in this Book- )

( And No, she is Not Shipped with One of the Missing Children or AnyOne from the FNAF Series/Fandom- )

( It's just Some Random Guy- )

And Yamato's ClassMate's alongside the Other Class were also Acceptable.

[REDACTED] still couldn't Wait until Yamato Belonged to them Only.

[REDACTED] can't Help but Attempt to Resist the Urge to Kidnap Yamato and Make him Finally Belong to them.

But They Need to Restrain ThemSelves or Else They won't be Able to Keep ThemSelf Sane for Much Longer.

Fucking Hell.

[REDACTED] can Only Hope that They don't Lose Control Over their Yandere Urge's and their Sanity.

Or Else All Hell will Break Loose.

____________________

Alright!

That's about it for this Chapter!

Look's Like [REDACTED] is Slowly Losing their Sanity-

Not Only that, their Losing Control Over their Yandere Urge's-

All Hell will Break Loose if that Happen's-

Okay, I'll Actually Go to Sleep Now-

Edit 1: There wasn't Anything that I could Edit this Chapter-

Anyway's, I Hope you Enjoyed this Chapter!

See you in the Next One!

( 531 Word's )