My Girl Got Crunched Like A Wrapper

I Forgot to Show you what Shinkō Look's Like-

So-

Here's what Shinkō Look's Like!

She Actually Low-Key Pretty though-

The App that I Used didn't have Vitiligo Skin-

Anyway's, Enjoy!

No One's P.O.V

Xander was Getting Worried to Say the Least.

About what, you May Ask?

Well, it was about Shinkō Making that Announcement which will Expose Mikako and Yamato alongside their Family.

Even though him and Enthunia Burned the Evidence that Shinkō Held, he still couldn't Help but Feel Nervous.

What if the Both of them had Actually Failed to Dispose of the Evidence?

What if Shinkō had More Copies of the Evidence incase AnyOne Tried to Steal or Dispose of the Evidence?

No, it's Not Possible.

Right?

He has to Place his Trust in Enthunia.

It was still Shocking in All Honesty.

Out of EveryOne that Xander had Expected to Meet that Night, They were Not One of them.

But Now Xander Know's that he can Trust Enthunia.

Especially after Seeing who They Really were All this Time.

So he just Needed to Believe in Enthunia.

At the Moment, he was Standing in the Auditorium with All of Hope's Peak Academy Student's.

Teruya wasn't there though.

Why?

Well, he had Told EveryOne that he didn't Feel Good and would Stay in the Infirmary for a While to Rest.

All of them UnderStood though and would Tell him what the Announcement was about after School.

The Day of the Announcement has Finally Come.

And the Fate of the Kisaragi BloodLine will be Decided Right here and Now.

Xander could Only Hope that he and Enthunia had Managed to Save the Kisaragi BloodLine from their Fate.

EveryOne from the Group of Yandere's, Helper's, or whatever Else All Seemed to have Dead Eye's.

Like They were Accepting the Fact that Mikako alongside the Kisaragi BloodLine would be Done for.

No!

Xander won't Let that Happen!

He won't Let Shinkō Get Rid of the People that he Care's about the Most.