In Person Meet-Up

Xander Meet's Up with Enthunia in Person!

Needless to Say, the Two of them Find Out that They have the Same Goal-

Which is to Make Sure that Shinkō can't Expose Mikako and Yamato alongside their Relative's-

Of Course, the Both of them Make Sure to Take this Seriously-

Since Neither of them Want Mikako and Yamato alongside their Families Live's to be Ruined because of Shinkō Exposing them for who They Really are-

Anyway's, Enjoy!

____________________

No One's P.O.V

Xander had Arrived at the Park a Bit Earlier than he Expected too.

Apparently, he was an Hour Early.

Don't even Ask him how he Got there an Hour Early than he was Supposed too.

Because he doesn't even Know the Answer HimSelf.

Considering the Fact that Xander would have to Wait a Whole Entire Hour just for Enthunia to Arrive, Xander Decided to Rest a Bit while Waiting for him.

So Xander Sat Down on a Bench and Proceeded to Wait for Enthunia a Whole Entire Hour.

And he Ended Up Falling Asleep while Waiting for Enthunia.

Next Thing he Knew is that SomeOne Slapped him on the Head which Made him Look at the Person who Smacked his Head.

To his Surprise, it was [REDACTED] Standing infront of him.

" Holy Shit, you're Enthunia? The Same One who Killed Mikan? "

Xander Asked, Shocked to See that [REDACTED] had been Enthunia All along and Killed Mikan.

But if [REDACTED] was the One who Killed Mikan, that would Mean [REDACTED] is also a Yandere as Well.

However, who is their Senpai?

Now that was the Real Question.

" Yep! That's me! Was it a Surprise to Know I'm a Yandere? "

Enthunia Replied CheerFully.

Xander Simply Nodded his Head as a Response.

Enthunia Chuckled before Looking at Xander with a Mischievous Expression on their Face.

" Also did you Seriously Get here an Hour Early and Fell Asleep while Waiting for me? "

Enthunia Asked, a Smirk Appearing on their Face.

" Please don't Bring that Up. "

Xander said as he Buried his Flustered Face into his Hand's.

Enthunia, on the Other Hand, Let Out a Chuckle.

He then Proceeded to Shake his Head and Decided to Ask Enthunia about his Senpai.

" Since you're a Yandere Like me and the Other's, who is your Senpai? "

Xander Asked.

In All Honesty, he was Shocked to Figure Out [REDACTED] was Enthunia and a Yandere All along.

So he Wanted to Know who their Senpai.

Don't Ask him why, Okay?

" Why, it's Yamato Kisaragi! "

Enthunia Responded to Xander's Question with a Grin on their Face.

Xander's couldn't Help but Let Out a Gasp at that Moment.

Well, this is Certainly a Plot Twist that he wasn't Expecting to Happen at All.

" I See. Well then, where should we Start? "

Xander Spoke, his Tone and Expression Now Becoming Serious.

He wasn't the Only One though.

Enthunia's Expression also Became Serious, and what They said Next also Sounded Serious.

" How about we Discuss where the Proof is Located? After that, we'll Discuss on how to Get the Proof and ETC. "

Enthunia said, More than Ready to Eliminate Shinkō in Order to Protect Mikako Kurokawa and Yamato Kisaragi alongside his Family from Shinkō.

And so their Discussion of the Plan has Officially Started to Begin..

From the Beginning of their Plan to the End, They Made Sure Not to Miss a Single Detail in their Plan.

Now All They Needed to do was Execute the Plan Perfectly.

____________________

Whew! 🥱

I'm Exhausted!

To be Honest, I should've Expected that to Happen-

Also, No Reveal for [REDACTED]

Atleast, Not for a Long while-

Anyway's, I Hope you Enjoyed this Chapter!

See you in the Next One!

GoodNight!

( 616 Word's )