Mysterious People Revealed!

The Person on the Phone Call along with the Other Person that Eliminated Ran'nā will Now be Revealed!

This Chapter is Going to be Exciting!

Atleast, I Hope it'll be-

Before we Continue, Comment who you Think They are! 🤗

It's Completely Fine if you Guess Wrong! 😊

Anyway's, I Wonder who these People are?

Well then, Let's See these Mysterious Character's!

Anyway's, Enjoy!

____________________

No One's P.O.V

Yamato was Currently Waiting in his Dorm Room, Sitting on the Couch.

Why, you May Ask?

It's because he's Waiting for Two People to Arrive at his Dorm Room.

Mainly because They Wanted to Talk about what Happened with Mikan.

Despite the Fact that They're the One's who Eliminated Ran'nā at the Train Station.

But if They Eliminate him, it would be his Fault for even Trusting them in the First Place.

Suddenly, the Front Door of his Dorm Room was Kicked Open with Force.

When he Turned Around to See who it was, he was Met by Two Other People.

It was the RedHead Person and Dark Purpled Hair Person.

The RedHead Made their Way to the Couch before Sitting on the Couch to Yamato's Left.

While the Dark Purple Head Shut the Door, which Yamato was ThankFul for them Doing that, before Walking Over to the Couch and Sitting Next to the RedHead.

Needless to Say, Yamato was Kind of Worried and Nervous.

After All, this is the First Time that he's Seeing them in Person.

And he has No Idea what They're Capable of.

So of Course he's Going Worried and Nervous about Meeting them in Person for the First Time.

" Greeting's, Yamato Kisaragi. It's a Pleasure to Meet you in Person. "

The Dark Purple Head Spoke Calmly.

Unlike the RedHead, the Dark Purple Head Seemed More Relaxed in a Way.

They Seemed More Logical and They Almost Look Professional, if he had to Admit.

Yamato is Pretty Sure that this Person is More Calm, Rational, Logical, and Sane than the RedHead.

" It's a Pleasure to Meet you as Well. But before we Start this Conversation, what are your Name's? "

Yamato Asked, still Kind of Suspicious.

After All, Meeting the Two People who Eliminated One of your Rival's for the First Time is Kind of Suspicious.

Including the Fact that They Wanted to Meet after Mikan was Eliminated by an Unknown Person.

The Dark Purple Head Spoke First, of Course.

" My Name is Eito Matsui, the Ultimate Magazine Model. "

The Dark Purple Head who Goes by the Name of Eito Matsui Spoke Calmly.

" And My Name is Xander Matthew's! I'm the Ultimate Rebel! "

The RedHead who Goes by the Name of Xander Matthew's Spoke Excitedly as Yamato Simply Sighed in Response.

I don't Think that's Something to be Proud of..............................

Yamato Thought, Kind of Concerned for Xander.

" First of All, why did you Two Eliminate Ran'nā? "

Yamato Asked, Clearly Confused as to why They Eliminated One of his Rival's.

For Some Odd Reason, Xander Started Chuckling while Eito Simply Smirked.

Which Only Confused Yamato even More.

" Why wouldn't we? After All, we're just Helping a Fellow Yandere Out. "

Eito Spoke with that Same Smirk on his Face.

Yamato's Eye's Widen in Shock.

Helping a Fellow Yandere?!

Yamato Thought, still in Complete Shock.

" So, that Mean's you Two are..................................."

Yamato Spoke, his Word's Trailing Off due to the Shock while Eito just Simply Nodded his Head.

" Correct, Xander and I are also Yandere's OurSelves. "

Eito Spoke, Not Caring if Yamato was still in Shock.

" We're Only Helping Other Yandere's with Eliminating their Rival's and Helping them Get their Special One No Matter what. "

Xander Spoke CheerFully, still Chuckling.

Yamato's Eye's Softened before Smiling.

" I See, Now I UnderStand why you Eliminated Ran'nā. Very Well then, Let's Talk. "

Yamato Spoke while Eito and Xander just Simply Nodded their Head's in Response.

The Three of them Spent their Time Discussing with One Another about what Happened to Mikan.

Eventually, They Came to the Conclusion that Another Yandere Killed her.

Once Eito and Xander Noticed that it was Nearly MidNight and said their GoodBye's before Leaving.

Look's Like Everything Went just Fine with the Three Yandere's Discussing about what Happened to Mikan.

____________________

That Wrap's it Up for this Chapter!

What Time is it for me Again?-

Give me a Moment-

...................................

Oh Shit-

It's 4 Something in the Morning for me-

Yeah, I Need Sleep immediately-

Anyway's, I Hope you Enjoyed this Chapter!

I'll See you in the Next One!

( 749 Word's )