The Phone Call

Yamato Suddenly Get's a Mysterious Phone Call from SomeOne-

Apparently, They Want to Talk about what Happened to Mikan with Yamato-

Needless, to Say Yamato is Kind of Suspicious of the Person that's Calling him-

But who Know's?

This Phone Call Might be Important!

Anyway's, Enjoy!

____________________

No One's P.O.V

It's been a Few Week's since Mikan was Eliminated by an Unknown Person.

Needless to Say, this was Making Yamato Worried.

First, these Two Unknown People Eliminated Ran'nā Zhuīzōng and Now SomeOne Else has Eliminated Mikan?!

Those Two were his Rival's and Suddenly, Other People are Eliminating his Rival's?!

Just what the Hell is Happening?!

If Yamato has to be Honest, he would have to Admit that he's Worried.

Who Know's if these People could be a Threat to his Mission?!

Or even a Threat Toward's Teruya!

* RING *

* RING *

Yamato's Phone Started Ringing for Some Odd Reason.

He Took his Phone Out of his Pocket and Noticed that it Came from an Unknown Number.

Who the Hell is Calling me?

Yamato Thought as his Phone Started Ringing Again.

* RING *

* RING *

Yamato Groaned at the Sound of his Phone Ringing.

So, he Decided to Accept the Call and Placed his Phone Against his Ear.

" Is this Yamato Kisaragi? "

An Unfamiliar Voice from the Other End of the Line Spoke.

" Yes, this is Yamato Kisaragi. Who the Hell are you and why are you Calling me? "

Yamato Asked, Clearly Suspicious of this Person.

" You've Seen me before Kisaragi, at the Train Station where Ran'nā was Killed and when you Left your ClassRoom after Receiving Teruya's Gift. "

The Unfamiliar Voice from the Other End of the Line Spoke.

Yamato's Eye's Widen as he Suddenly Realize's who the Person on the Other End of the Line is.

" You're One of Two People that Pushed Ran'nā Off of the Side and into the Train Track's?! "

Yamato Whispered, Shocked at the Fact that One of the People who Eliminated his Rival's was Speaking to him.

" Correct, I Called you because of what Happened to Mikan. "

The Person on the Other End of the Line Spoke, Clearly Worried just Like he was.

" Let me Guess, you and your Buddy didn't Kill Mikan? "

Yamato Spoke, a Chuckle could be Heard on the Other End of the Line.

" Correct, which is why My Buddy and I Want to Talk with you. We'll Need to Meet Up in Person though. "

The Person on the Other End of the Line Spoke.

Yamato was Quite Surprised that he would have to Meet Up them in Person.

He Thought that Maybe the Two People Want to Work with him.

However, there's a Chance that They'll Attempt to Eliminate him as Well.

But he Might be Able to Gain Something if They do Work Together.

Well, he should Try to Give them a Chance.

Even though there's a Chance that he'll Get Killed in the Process.

After All, he'll do Anything for his Precious Otori.

" I don't have Any Plan's for Tonight, you can Come Over to My Dorm if you Want. "

Yamato Spoke as he Heard SomeOne Humming at the Other End of the Line.

Almost as if They were Thinking about what he said.

" Alright, we'll Come Over to your Dorm at 9:30 PM. See you Soon, Kisaragi. "

The Person on the Other End of the Line Spoke, Clearly Excited for Some Odd Reason.

The Phone Call then Ended as Yamato Sighed before Shoving his Phone Back into his Pocket.

Look's Like he'll Finally Meet the Two People that Eliminated Ran'nā.

HopeFully, their Meeting will be Smooth and Calming.

Yamato can't Really Deal with Anything Going Wrong at the Time Being.

____________________

And that's it for this Chapter!

Two Upload's on Two Different Book's in One Night-

Wow-

It's Feel's Like it's been Age's since I Wrote Anything on Either Book-

Anyway's, I Hope you Enjoyed this Chapter!

I'll See you in the Next One!

( 656 Word's )