The Third Rival Is Kind Of Creepy, Not Gonna Lie-

No One's P.O.V

Yamato was Relieved to Find Out that his Plan had Gone According to Plan.

How did he Find Out?

Well, Teruya Showed Everything the Recording of the Confession Between Akane and the Maeda Twin's.

ThankFully, Nothing Went Wrong.

But then, a New Problem Came.

Another Girl has Gotten to Close with Teruya.

Now, he Usually wouldn't Think that this Girl was Annoying in Any Way.

Aside from the Fact that she Think's that she's Better than EveryOne.

The Girl's Name is Yūmei Kashu, the Ultimate Actress.

Surprisingly, she has the Same Talent as Emma Magarobi.

And she just Moved to Japan about 3 or 4 Month's Ago.

Her Mother is a Famous Actress from America and her Father is an Actor.

This is what Caused Yūmei to Become an Actress.

In Other Word's, she Want's to be just Like her Mother and Father in Every Way Possible

She Look's Down on EveryOne who isn't Rich or just Poor to Put it Simply.

This also Mean's that she Look's Down on Teruya.

Well, she doesn't Look Down on Teruya Per Say.

Considering the Otori Mart and All.

Since Teruya also had a Lot of Money, Yūmei Treated him with Respect.

In Other Word's, as if she's a Popular Girl and Teruya is also a Popular Person.

Basically the Rich Kid's if you Want to Call them that.

Even though Yūmei has Feeling's for him, she doesn't Really Show her Feeling's All that Much.

But she has Given a Lot of Hint's to Teruya about her having Feeling's for him.

Yamato isn't Sure whether Teruya is Oblivious to her Feeling's or Not, but he could Care Less.

After All, if Teruya is Oblivious to her Feeling's then it Make's Yamato Feel at Ease in Honesty.

But it was still Really Annoying for Yamato to Deal with.

Why would you Look Down on SomeOne who's Poorer than you?!

That's just Plain Out Disrespectful and Rude!

A Lot of People Struggle with Making End's Meet and can Barely Afford Rent or Anything!

From what Yamato has Heard about Yūmei, she Plan's to Host an Event Next Week.

Specifically on Friday, where the Past Two Rival's had been Planning to Confess their Feeling's Toward's Teruya on.

Each of them Wanted to Confess UnderNeath the Cherry Tree that is Located at the Back of the School.

Why?

Because it is Rumored that AnyOne who Confesses their Feeling's to SomeOne UnderNeath the Cherry Tree will Definitely have their Feeling's be Accepted by the One that They Confess their Feeling's too.

And it just so Happen's that Yūmei Plan's to Confess her Feeling's for Teruya UnderNeath the Cherry Tree Next Week on Friday.

There's just No Way in Hell that Yamato will Allow her to Confess her Feeling's for Teruya UnderNeath the Cherry Blossom Tree.