Chapter Eighteen

Levi X reader 18

Regular POV:

"Y-y/n? You're. . .alive?"

I tense. Who's Y/n? Am I Y/n?

"Who's Y/n?" I choke out.

"Y/n." Levi stares at me for a moment then grabs me. He kisses my lips roughly and a sudden feeling of remembrance floods through me. I knew everything about Levi again, but the feelings I had about him weren't the same. I don't know why, but they were gone.

"Levi." I whisper when I pull away. "I'm sorry."

He stares at me with confusion and then turns to the judge. "What's your decision."

"Survey Corps." The judge yells. "Case closed. Take Y/n to Levi's chambers."

Levi helps me up and roughly drags me to his room.

"Why didn't you tell me it was you!" He growls, back turned to me.

"WHO AM I!?" I scream. I felt so much anger towards this man. He had left me. I knew that he left me when I was little but that was all.

"Y/n." He growls. "Y/f/n. Member of Squad Levi in the recon corps. A thug who grew up along Isabel, Farlen, and I many years ago. My lover."

I sigh and Levi turns around. His eyes had dark circles around them and they were bloodshot. He was wiping a tear from them. He walks close to me and pulls me into a warm embrace. I don't know why, but it felt so right.

"Levi. . ." I say. "What's wrong?"

"You are the only person I have. I lost Isabel and Farlen. I don't want to loose you too. Please, Y/n." He whispers into my hair. There was pain in his voice he was trying to hide. I stared into his dark blue eyes and nod.

"Do you think I'll get my memories back?" I whisper. He hadn't let go of me yet.

"You better. I'll go through hell to get them back." He says immediately. "I can not loose you."

The door bursts open and my eyes widen a little as Levi pushes his lips on mine again. There was a small pull telling me I knew this is right. It felt right and I don't know why.

"Y/n!" Three voices yell at once. Levi pulls away and excuses himself to the bathroom.

I turn around and see three teenagers. One had Shortish blonde hair, one had shortish black hair, and one had short brown hair. Eren was the one in the middle.

"Oh god Y/n!" The blonde yells, running into me and hugging me.

The black haired girl had a blank expression. Her eyes were wide and she had a small smile and tears in her eyes though.

"Y/n, what happened?" She says quietly. She embraces me also.

After the two had released me, Eren steps forward. He stares straight into my e/c eyes and I stare into his green eyes. A shade of pink was on his cheeks and he walked to me. I was waiting for him to give me a hug also, but he didn't.

He planted a kiss on my lips and I instantly felt guilty and upset. I didn't know why I had so many emotions like this but I did. "Eren!" The black haired girl yells with anger.

"Eren! What are you doing!" Blonde says, I pull away, my cheeks cold.

Eren looked at me then blushes Crimson and turned away. "I'm so sorry. I just got excited is all. I missed you so much, y/n."

"I understand." I say. I then look at the three. "Who are you two?"

"What?" Eren exclaims. "What do you mean who are they!?"