Chapter Twenty-Five

Levi X Reader 25

Levi's POV:

We all decided that we'd have a talk with Erwin in two hours so it would give us all time to relax with each other.

Y/n embraced me again. She just sat there, hugging me. I kissed her forehead and hugged back.

"I can't believe I'm back." She whispered into my neck.

"Did he hurt you?"

"L-Levi."

"Did he hurt you, Y/n."

"Well, yeah. But I'm fine!"

"Damn bastard. I'll kill him." I growled.

"Levi-"

"Y/n, he hurt you. Again. I already kept myself contained the first time he took and hurt you. I won't keep myself contained after the Shit did it again."

Y/n nodded then helped me back inside. She led me back to the infirmary room and sat me down.

"I'm sorry I got you hurt." She said.

"That wasn't your fault, it was theirs. Come here." I patted and she came and sat on my lap.

"I'm so happy to see you again, Levi. It seems like it's been forever since I saw any of you." She smiled at me.

"I love you Y/n."

Y/n leaned in and kissed my lips. I kissed back and she hugged me tightly.

"What do we do now, Levi?" She whispered.

"What do you mean?"

"Look, I know we have to kill Arthur and Destiny. But-"

"But, what? I don't give a shit what you say, I'll kill em!" The words came out harsh and cold. I didn't mean for them to come out as they did, but they left Y/n shocked.

"But we can help them! There's no need to kill them is there? We could keep them contained for now, make them obedient and help them."

"No way in hell." What am I saying? "I don't give a shit that he's your brother. That little bastard of a kid can go to hell with him for all I care. I don't get why you would care! I'll do it myself. I'll kill em both. Don't get in my way, twit."

"I want to help them!"

"SHUT UP."

Y/n's eyes widened. She looked horrified and hurt. I wasn't sure why until I realized what I had done.

I slapped her, hard.

Her eyes narrowed in anger and she touched her cheek. She started to leave but I grabbed her arm.

"Y/n, I'm so-"

"LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE YOU BASTARD." She yelled at me then ran.

'Damn. Damn. Damn. What the hell did I just do. Why was I saying those things? Because they hurt her? Or because they hurt me. Damn it. Why the hell did I slap her? Why couldn't I stop myself? Shit. I've lost her.'

(Y/n's POV:)

I ran out of Levi's room in a panic. What the hell is wrong with him? I ran as fast as I could, trying to keep myself from crying.

I turned the corner and slammed into someone. We both fell to the ground and I heard them yelp.

"Oh, God. I'm so sorry!" I whimpered as I sat up and tried to stand. I looked at the person.

'Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. No fucking way. Damn. DAMN.'

I tried to get up quietly. They had hit their head so they were probably knocked out for a few minutes. I needed to get away from em in that time.

I stood and started to walk away when I heard the deep voice groan.

"Agh. What bastard did this?" He growled. He sat up and I managed to get around the corner before he saw me.

"Arthur! Are you okay?" Destiny's high voice rang through the hallway.

"Yeah, let's just get to that Levi's room and get him before Y/n finds here way there."

He turned around and I took that as my chance to get away.
I put my cape up over my face just in case and started to walk across back to Levi's room.

"OI, you." Arthur's voice echoed.

"Me?" I breathed.

"Yeah, you! Where is L. . . Corporal Levi's infirmary room?"

"That way." I pointed to the left and tried to deepen my voice.

"Ugh, thanks."

I turned again and started to the right. I have to get back to Levi. Shit, if Arthur finds out I'm Y/n I'm dead.

I started to jog and turned to see Arthur and Destiny walking the other way. 'That sure was damn close.'

I burst into Levi's room and saw him staring up with a pillow on his face.

"Levi!" I whisper shouted.

"What." He obviously didn't recognize my voice.

"Damn it, Levi its me!" He took the pillow of his face and looked at me.

"Y/n. What do you want? I thought you wanted me to, 'Leave you the hell alone.'"

I groaned.

"Arthur and Destiny are here and looking for your room. They want to kill you."

He sat up as quick as he could.

"What do you mean they're here?"

"I just ran into him in the hallway! Now get up so I can get you the hell out of here." I ordered.

He stood carefully and I grabbed his crunch. I jammed it under his arm and put my hood back up along with his.

He limped out of the room and I took him to Erwin's office. I pushed the door open and went inside without warning. Hanji, Mike, Eren, Armin, and Mikasa were already in the room. I slammed the door shut as all of them stared at me.

"They're here. And they're on the hunt for Levi." I mumbled out.

"Y/n!" Mikasa exclaimed. She got up and went to support me. Blood ran down my face, still, from the run in with Arthur. I hadn't noticed the pain until I had to half carry Levi here.

"I'm fine--" I choked out. But soon after I lost consciousness from the blood loss.

A/N:
So I decided to get you to safety! But yeah, there'll be a HUGE plot twist here soon.

I didn't mean to hurt you!
Well.
Maybe.

Talk to you all soon!
Love you! 💕
~Maddie