Chapter Twenty-Four

Levi X Reader 24

Levi's POV:

When I woke up, a plate of food rest by my head. A note sat beside the plate.

It read:

Levi,

Hanji, Mike, and I are meeting up today to talk about how we are going to get Y/n and Eren back.
Rest for now, she'll want to see you first when she gets back.
Make sure you eat enough and if you get bored there is plenty of paperwork I've left for you.

-Erwin

'That damn eyebrows. Make sure I eat. She'll want to see me first, well of course she will!'

"CORPORAL LEVI!" A cadet burst into my room.

"Tch, what is it, moron." I growled.

"YOU HAVE PERMISSION FROM THE DOCTOR TO LEAVE THIS ROOM WITH THE HELP OF A CADET!"

"Stop your Damn yelling will you." I snapped. "Call Arlert and Ackerman. I need to speak with them."

"SIR!"

The cadet left and I lay down. After about five minutes, Mikasa and Armin walked into my room.

"You called, Corporal?" Mikasa said while saluting.

"Yes, I need to speak to you two about Eren and Y/n's situation. I want to walk and gather strength back but I need a cadet's help. Now hurry up and help me up."

"Yes sir!" Arlert jogged over to my side and put my arm around his neck. He dragged me up and Mikasa got a crutch for me to walk with.

"I don't know what's going on, Levi. Eren hasn't come back for a few days and Y/n was kidnapped. Do you know anything?" Armin asked.

"Eren has gone to retrieve Y/n, but it's going to take him about eight months for his plan to work. Y/n has agreed to work with him for the eight months."

"So what's their plan?" Mikasa sighed.

"Eren has told Arthur that Y/n is pregnant. To stage this pregnancy it's going to take a while. But, in doing this, Y/n won't be beaten and Eren should be able to get her out to, supposedly, take her to a medical center and make sure the child gets delivered safely. He wants the kid healthy." I explained. We were outside now.

"Okay, so it should be easy. How are we going to keep her from being kidnapped again though?" Armin questioned.

"On the night she gets back, Eren will tell Erwin the whereabouts of Arthur's camp. We will send a group of soldiers to eliminate Arthur and Destiny."

We walked in silence for a while. I enjoyed the heat and walking after almost a week of being out. Lying around and doing nothing wasn't how I liked to do things.

"Corporal?" Armin tapped me.

"What."

"Isn't that. . .Eren?"

The figure of a teenage boy and a smaller figure were running towards me.

"MIKASA! ARMIN!" Eren yelled out. As the two got closer I saw who the other person was.

"Y/n-" I started to walk as fast as I could to get to her. She looked like she was crying.

"LEVI!" She laughed.  Mikasa and Armin caught Eren and hugged him tightly.

As soon as Y/n got close enough I dropped my crutch and grabbed her. She buried her face into my chest and cried.

"Look at me! A whole eight months early!" She choked out into my shirt. "How is your stomach?"

"Fine." I managed. I was in shock. I wasn't planning on seeing her for another eight months. "Welcome back."

She leaned up and kissed me roughly then hugged me again. "It's nice to be back!"

Eren, Armin, and Mikasa walked over to us.

"Now let's plan how to catch Arthur and Destiny off guard." Y/n stated.