Chapter Thirty Three

Levi X Reader 33

(Y/n's pov:)

"S-Stacey!?"

"Y/n?" He sat there for a second. "OH MY GOD Y/N! WHY ARE YOU OUT HERE!?"

He stood and quickly picked me up, hugging me. I smiled, trying to hold back my tears. He's alive, he's alive.

"I jumped the wall.." I whispered, frowning once more. "Levi broke my heart and I-"

"Shh.." He shushed me and held me close. "It's okay."

"How the hell are you even alive!? I saw you get eaten. I watched it. YOU. DIED."

"Look, it's hard to explain. You'll figure out soon enough, but for now we rest. Where were you going to sleep?"

I looked at Stacey. He had a look of genuine relief and love in his eyes. I knew he still loved me. It was obvious, but I was madly in love with Levi and, well, he's the only one I love.

"In the house right there." I sighed.

"Okay!" He smiled brightly and followed me.

•••

"What did he do?"

I jumped, the silence broken.

"He slept with my best friend."

Stacey looked up. I saw fury flow through him. He had always had anger issues. He slammed his hand on the table.

"HE SLEPT WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND!?" He yelled. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM!?"

"Stacey, quiet down."

"NO, HE SLEPT WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND. NOT ONLY DID HE BETRAY YOU, BUT YOUR 'BEST FRIEND' DID TOO. SCREW THAT."

"Stacey, it's fine."

"NO Y/N ITS NOT."

He threw one of the chairs at the wall. I cringed at the sight. He was totally gone, he's lost it. I couldn't do anything but wait until he had calmed down.

"He hurt you-- I just never wanted that to happen to you."

"You hurt me too." I said calmly.

I watched as he realized that I was right. His eyes widened, he dropped the plate he held. Tears slowly formed in his light blue eyes. He tilted his head, his long, red locks blocked his face.

"You left me." I knew I was hurting him, recalling the day I was left alone. "You left me without even saying goodbye. Without telling me. Without saying that you loved me one last time. You just vanished."

"I'm sorry." His voice was quiet.

"You're sorry? Did you not think of what would happen to me!? I told you what had happened with Levi, what it felt like to be left alone. However, you didn't think of that, did you? You only thought about yourself, about the ground. Well, Stacey, the ground isn't worth leaving someone alone to their own thoughts! It's not worth leaving someone who only had YOU left in their life! How did you even think about leaving!? Stacey, what the hell is wrong with you!?" My voice raised and I got angry.

"Yeah, it's true. I didn't think of you. I thought of what the ground looked like. It was the only chance I may have ever gotten to go up. What's wrong with that? I wanted to see the world, Y/n, and now I get to."

"You don't get it. You hurt me worse than Levi ever did. More than Levi ever could. I thought, I actually thought, that maybe you loved me. But I know I was wrong. Because no one loves me. Everyone seems to prove that they use me when I finally become happy, when I finally think they truly do love me. No, I know now it isn't true. No one can love me." I stood and ran out of the house.