𝒊𝒊𝒊. sign from eywa

three

threesign from eywa

THE MAN'S VOICE MADE JUNIPER'S HEAD HURT, LIKE NAILS DIGGING INTO HER TEMPLE. She prayed to Eywa that he would stop talking and beg for her and Neytiri's help. The woman Na'vi turned around, grasping the man's arm as he stumbled near the edge of the tree they stood on, "you're like a baby," Neytiri repeated, glaring at the man.

He stepped forward, his eyes pleadingly glancing between the two, "I need your help," Juniper and Neytiri's faces remained with a scowl.

Juniper spoke for the second time since they encountered the man, ultimately taking him by surprise, "you should not be here. You've already come too far then you should have," Without listening to a word she said, he pressed on about taking him with them, "no. Go back."

The two Na'vi went to walk away, but he kept urging on. Neytiri sternly pushed the man, glowering, "you heard her," She stated, "go back," Though she was cut off when her gaze lifted above them. The man and Juniper followed her line of sight, seeing the sky filled with the seeds of the scared tree–woodsprites–that had landed on Neytiri's bow earlier.

As the two women were amused by the sights, the man swatted one that came close to him. Neytiri and Juniper were quick to scold him, the older one grasping his hand and calling out in Na'vi. Despite their protests, he went to hit one of them again before Neytiri gripped his other free arm.

Juniper watched in amazement as they landed on the man, dancing against his arms and shoulders, "what are they?" He asked, glancing at the Na'vi.

"Seeds of the sacred tree," Neytiri answered, her eyes trailing the creatures. Juniper scoffed and questioned mentally, why the hell would they be landing on this random guy that knew nothing? "Very pure spirits," Neytiri added. The three watched as they flew away, leaving them stunned. Juniper knew what this meant and was annoyed at the idea of the man coming to hometree.