𝒙𝒙𝒙. thankful for my sister

thirty

thirty. thankful for my sister

QUARITCH EXAMINED THE HOSTAGES TIED AGAINST THE RAILING. Although, his attention mainly pointed towards Lo'ak and Le'ah. He saw the similarities between the two, realisation crossing his mind. They were twins. The man smirked, chuckling at the Na'vi. The kids diverted their attention back to the man, seeing him getting closer.

Quaritch crouched, staring into the eyes of Le'ah. Her chest rose heavily, meeting his eyes with a sharp glare of her own. He grasped her chin, her posture slightly faltering. Lo'ak got riled up at the sight, pushing against the handcuffs harshly—enough to leave bruises, yet that was the least of his concern.

He yelled for the man to let her go, baring his fangs with the deadliest stare he could conjure up. Whenever he saw his twin in danger, Lo'ak would never feel anger like he did. And the same went with Le'ah. It was proven when Ao'nung had left him beyond the reef to fend for himself, punching the boy as she threatened his life if anything were to happen to her twin brother.

"Looks like Jake's genes are stronger than I thought," He removed his rough grasp on the girl's chin, causing her to steer away from him, clenching her jaw to rid the feeling of his hands gripping her, "not only the extra finger, but twins," Lo'ak and Le'ah frowned, gazing at the man with confusion. Quaritch practically laughed in their face at the sight, "oh, Jake never told you? About his brother? His twin brother?"

The twin's eyes widened, feeling their chest becoming heavy. Their father had a twin? Questions ran through their head at a very fast pace, not leaving a moment of peace. Le'ah shook her head, trying to make sense of the situation, yet came out more confused than ever. She felt the slightest bit of betrayal. If her father had a twin, why wouldn't he tell them?

Quaritch stood to his full height, continuously snickering to himself. The twins were so confused that they hadn't noticed the man unravel his knife from his holster, "if one of you were to get hurt, would the other feel it?" He asked, yet no one answered. No one even spared a gaze his way. The Colonel inched forward, shrugging his shoulders, "guess we'll have to find out."