𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊. until we meet again

twenty seven

twenty seven. until we meet again

            FINDING OUT THAT KIRI HAD A SEIZURE WHILST SHE AND LO'AK HAD BEEN WITH PAYAKAN BROUGHT SADNESS TO LE'AH. Norm and Max arrived after receiving Jake's call, desperately asking them to come to the Metkayina clan to observe Kiri. Le'ah and the rest of her siblings stood outside, refusing to leave until the girl woke up. They felt useless as they continuously peered in, seeing their sister connected to wires and machines that tracked her brain activity.

      Le'ah lifted her head from Lo'ak's shoulder as she embraced him as the sound of incoming footsteps advanced towards the pod. Relief filled her system at the sight of Ronal and Tsireya coming with equipment to help Kiri. If anyone could help Kiri, it would be the Tsahik.

      As much as she loved Norm and Max's company, they didn't know about the Na'vi compared to the rest. Le'ah escaped from Lo'ak's arms, watching Ronal intently walk into the Marui Pod. She stood outside, wanting to walk in but saw Norm and Max rush fully to grab their gear as Neytiri yelled at them, leaving the pod. A frown enveloped the Sully girl's face, watching the people go.

      She turned her gaze back on Kiri, about to step in before her father walked out. The girl met eyes with the man, ducking her head down. Jake sighed, clasping a comforting hand over her shoulder. Le'ah knitted her brows deeply, peering at her father, "let Ronal help her. Kiri will be fine, Le'ah. Tuk and your mom are with her."

      Le'ah wanted to fight her father's words, yet she didn't have the energy during such a stressful time. Jake glanced at Neteyam pleadingly, and the older brother knew what he meant, grasping his sister's forearm in solace and pulling her towards him. Le'ah didn't tear her gaze off Jake, watching him walk towards Norm and Max.

      Neteyam exhaled calmly. Although inside, he was just as worried as Le'ah was for their sister, "Kiri will be okay, Le'ah. She's a strong fighter. Eywa will help her," Despite Neteyam's encouraging words, Le'ah couldn't help but feel defeated. The girl nodded to shrug the boy off, her eyes lingering on Kiri as Ronal began to perform her acts as Tsahik.