𝒙𝒙. be the one to rescue me

twenty

twenty. be the one to rescue me

            THE SULLY GIRL TUGGED AT THE HANDCUFFS AROUND HER WRISTS. Le'ah tried to stay still in the man's grip as they held onto her braid tightly, keeping her tucked in their chest whilst grasping their gun in their free hand. Le'ah continued to glance at Lo'ak from the other side she stood, meeting his eyes. He felt the fear radiating from his twin sister and wanted to comfort the girl.

      Le'ah played as a brave person—wanting to be a warrior like her parents. Like the girl she had grown to hear stories about. Yet, in situations like this, Le'ah would freeze, not knowing what to do except pray to Eywa that her family would get her in time. Although, as her mind travelled to her dad and mom, she remembered a video that Quaritch played.

      A video of his death. First, Le'ah caught sight of her mother trapped under a palulukan, and before the Colonel could do anything, Jake jumped out from behind. Briefly, Le'ah saw Juniper and stared at the girl with admiration as she saw the girl helping her mom from under the creature that Quaritch killed. Le'ah watched as her father fell unconscious, having the Colonel hover over his body, whereas Juniper rushed forward. Before Le'ah saw Juniper get stabbed, she tore her vision away from the screen.

      Though that was hours away, and now night had fallen, Le'ah still couldn't get the Vespera girl out of her mind. She wanted to stand up to Quaritch just as she did but was held back by fear eating at her chest. Le'ah knew it was better to corporate with whatever instructions the kids were given as well as not squirm in their holds as the Avatars were the ones with the weapons, leaving the young ones defenceless.

      Le'ah's ears perked up when she heard yipping echoing through the trees of the forest. She turned her head to the sound leisurely, gazing at her twin brother with a knowing look. It was their mom. Neytiri hid within the trees, peering down at her kids being held by the Avatars.