1

Aura

"we are going to fuck up the night

"we are going to fuck up the night...we gonna get high and get drunk and make this a night to remember."I spoke to my Imaginary friend as I stood outside of the club.

"You got this."I told myself as I walked inside, the club was packed with people all around just dancing and twerking around, ass just looking like it's bouncing on zero gravity.

But I don't have an ass, this ass don't move.

I sat by the bar and ordered 2 shots, in the corner was a boy eyeing me, I knew who he was...if I could give up my virginity to him, I would....I'm pretty sure we all have that one person we would lose it to.

I turned around and took both of my shots.

I closed my eyes as the shots burned my throat.

Fuck.

He's coming my way.

I put on my reading glasses and fixed my hair as he came my way.

"Wassup mama."he smiled as he sat next to me "you fine as fuck."

I looked away being as awkward as usual.

"Thanks...Antonio."I smiled back.

"You know who I am?"he asked looking super surprised "that's crazy shawty, cause I knew I  recognised you from somewhere."

"I'm Aura"I extend my hand.

"Antonio."he chuckled shaking my hand "how you know me though mama?"

"Literally had the biggest crush on you in highschool but you failed to acknowledge me."I laughed but it actually kinda hurt.

He licked his lips and shook his head "nah I must've been high or sum you too fine to reject you feel me?"he asked.

"It was back in high school."I shrugged "obviously many girls wanted you so barely looked at me."

"Back then I was not really into dating and shit I was focused on basketball."

"Did you persue a career?"

He glanced at me then glanced away "a lot of shit got in the way you know."

"Like what?"I questioned.

"Here I am spilling shit to a stranger."he laughed "crime, I got into crime."

"Why?"

"It makes me a lot of money and I ain't got no parents or family around me so I grind on my own, I had to find I way to fend for myself and that shit works...I got money now, old chicks crying cause they know that they lost out."

"I basically got disowned by my parents because I dropped out of Harvard."I said taking another shot.

"So what do you do to get by and shit?"he asked.