15

1 month later

Aura

I sat in the room scrolling through Instagram, it was 11 pm, I was bored as a bitch and Antonio wasn't answering his phone.

I had taken Amiri over to my grandma's house so she could spend time with her grandson.

I opened up YouTube and scrolled looking for something to watch but no luck cause damn things are getting dry.

I ended up watching senior year on Netflix.

And also I had been back at the apartment because I couldn't stand Yas but Antonio put her out the same day I left cause he didn't want me accusing him about doing things with her.

I went downstairs and grabbed a bag of Lays, I went back upstairs and sat on my bed, while watching I heard a knock on my door, I opened up and it

"Get dressed we going to a party" Antonio said walking in making me scrunch up my face.

"Damn what's the occasion"I said going through my closet, I grabbed my 2 piece brown crop top along with the skirt and my brown bag to match.

I went into my bathroom and changed since I had bathed about 2 hours ago.

I  came out, Antonio was laid up on my bed staring at the ceiling. "I'm done"I mumbled.

He got up and his jaw dropped "you so fucking gorgeous"he walked towards me, and pulled me closer to him.

He kissed on my neck and sucked on it leaving his mark on it "let's go for a quickie"he said making me laugh.

"Yeah no".

"Give me a kiss then".

I pulled his face down to mine and kissed him.

"Okay can we go now?"I asked and he nodded. We went out to his car. On the way he played Shoreline Mafia music.

We pulled up to a house that had people and cars everywhere. We got out the car then he grabbed my hand as he led me through the people.

We went inside, people were dancing moving their bodies to the music and just having fun, I had been to a few parties but I still wasn't comfortable with just getting down on the dance floor and going wild.

Antonio dabbed a couple people up and we went to the bar area.

"What you getting?"Antonio asked me, I shrugged "whatever you getting".

"We've got sex on the beach on the house"the lady behind the bar said.

"Have you ever had sex on the beach?"he asked and I shook my head no.

"Great there's a first time for everything shawty"he chuckled "get her one and give me 6 shots of vodka".

The drinks came and I sipped on it, it tasted good.

"This shit good"I said as he took a shot "I know that's why I said try it mamas"he said.

"Yo Ant could you come to the back real quick?"A random dude walked up to him. "For what nigga?"

"Tj wanna talk to you real quick about the merchandise".

Antonio sighed "I'ma be back babygirl"he pecked my lips and walked off.

"Oh well"I mumbled to myself.

Minutes a later a guy sat next to me, he was really tall with brown curly hair.

"Sergio"he said with a thick accent extending his hand to me."Aura"I shook his hand politely.

"It's a great night today"he said as I nodded "are you here alone?".

"No"I shook my head "are you?".

He nodded his head yes.

"That's kind of unbelievable, what do you do, you look like you could be a super model"I laughed as he did the same.

"Well I am a model"he said which shook me cause it was just a wild guess, I mean he was really handsome and his body looked the part.

"What do you do Aura?"he asked.

"I don't really do anything actually now that I noticed but I do plan on studying psychology so maybe then you can ask me what I do"I laughed "how old are you?".

"I'm 21"he said while chuckling.

"We age mates."I smiled while sipping on the cocktail.

I randomly looked to the back side of the boys, I saw Antonio talking to a pretty girl, I just shrugged it off.

"Is something wrong?"he asked and I shook my head no.

"Do you live around here?"I questioned readjusting myself to face him cause I was actually starting to appreciate his company since my boyfriend had literally ditched me like he didn't ask me to come with him to the party.

"Yeah I live like 5 streets away"he uttered "do you live far?".

"I mean it's a 20 minute drive"I shrugged.

"I know we haven't really spoken much but I love the vibe you give off, can I get your number?"Sergio asked taking out his phone.

"Sure why not"I said punching my number in and saving it as 'A😏'

Antonio walked towards us and pulled me up "come on we have to go".

"Oh okay, bye Sergio"I smiled, he gave me a small nod and I followed Antonio.

"Why the fuck you talking to that nigga"he harshly asked as I followed him to his car.

"Boy what the fuck do you mean,you left me the whole time just to go stand with some girl in the back yard and I had to watch you through the window"I said with attitude in my voice.

"I wasn't even doing anything with her"he said making me shake my head.

"I want doing anything either, I just spoke to the guy and now your chest hurts? Boy bye"I said getting into his car as he did the same.

"Okay fine"he sighed "my bad I'm sorry I'm just..."

"Insecure"I finished his sentence for him.

"Nah I just don't want you parancing around with niggas I want you to be out with me"he said grabbing my hand.

"You know Ant it's okay to be jealous"