20

Aura

Date: March 20th
Time: 7:30 am.

"So what's going on are you two back together?"I asked Ant and Lex while I ate the oatmeal.

"We might as well be."Lex locked hands with Antonio.

"I mean we're not really sisters, so I guess it's okay even though he fathers my son."I said as Lex nodded.

But I saw how she side eyed me.

At the end of the day, he's gon' be a dad to two of my kids.

Little did she know he fucks me with no condom and he nuts in me all the time.

And I been the only one he fucking.

I'll drop another baby on her....Lex will pay for everything and I mean everything.

"We spoke things out last night so I hope we really work out this time."she watched me eat.

"Me too, the second try is always the lucky try."I said rubbing my leg against Antonio's under the table.

He licked his lips and watched me as I ate.

"I really hope you and Antonio work out, nobody wants a tragic love story."

I began to hear Amiri cry "Antonio...don't you wanna check on Amiri?"I asked him.

"Shii ion mind."he got up and went to check on Amiri..

"You know what's weird?"Lex asked me.

"No."I shook my head.

" I tried to have sex with Ant last night  but he just wasn't interested in anything."Lex sighed  "like aren't vulnerable people suppose to succumb to sex."

Yes he was vulnerable, that's why he fucked me last night' I thought to myself.

"Maybe sex is not his way of dealing with shit."I mumbled.

"I know Antonio, whenever he going through something, he fucks it out like it could anything, like he's a love and affection type of guy."she went on and on.

"Aura are you listening?"she asked.

"Yes go on."

"Yeah it was so weird."

"Maybe he was just tired, remember he's not really easily influenced into sex unless he really craves you"

"Oh so you're saying he didn't crave me?"she asked.

"No, that's not what I'm saying...I am saying that give him time I mean you guys just worked things out."

"I wanna apologise to mama and daddy, I've been an unpleasant Daughter, can you make them come over here?"I questioned.

"Yes I can."she smiled "we all want to be a family again."

"Okay let me go get ready."I said getting up and going to my room.

"You playing a dangerous game, stop pulling stunts Aura."

"Do you love her now?"I asked him.

"What?"

"So you love Lex? Why are you back with her."

"She was there when I needed her that's all it is."he said.

"Bullshit."

"Aura when I was grieving you was out fucking my brother and she was there to hear me out."

"I DIDN'T FUCK JAYVEN, I TOLD YOU THIS."I yelled with tears in my eyes.

"IT DOESN'T MATTER AURA YOU KNEW I WAS GOING THROUGH SOME SHIT THAT MORNING AND YOU FUCKING WALKED OUT ON ME."

"FUCK YOU, THAT'S NOT HOW IT HAPPENED."

I calmed myself down "you told me you needed to be alone."

"Yeah I did but I never meant leave me."

"Do you love me?"I asked "Antonio look at me, do you fucking love me?"

He looked at me and sighed "what dumb question is that."

"Why are you with her if you know you want me....Antonio Black, you're so Toxic....you sick motherfucker why are you with Lex"I laughed but tears came up to my eyes "why would you take us back to square one."

"And why did you make peace with Lex? I thought you hated her."he said making me sigh.

I took a breath "I guess we both have questions and we both refuse to give each other real answers."

"Aura what are you planning?"

"Nothing concerning."I turned back to him.

Just formulating a plan to take everyone out.

"Aura I know you, you know what these people did to you and you know how shitty Lex treated you and now what? you're a good person now?"

"Maybe I am."

"I can see right through you."

"Yeah well."I pushed past him and changed my clothes as he watched me.

"Where you going?"

"Nowhere"I mumbled "I've decided to make peace with my parents, they coming over, we're gonna have a great conversation."

"Aura what are you up to."Antonio asked Pulling Amiri towards him and began changing his wet diaper.

"I'm ready to forgive and move on."I fixed my dress in the mirror.

Ready to become an actress.