3

Aura

A month later.

Lex held my hair back as I consistently threw up.

"Ew you nasty, what the fuck did you eat?"she asked as I got up and went to the sink to rise my mouth with water and then with mouth wash.

"I just had oatmeal."I shrugged "it's no big deal...I just be feeling sick in the mornings."

"Morning sickness huh?"she asked "you're such a slut... you're pregnant."

"Me?"I laughed "no I could never be pregnant."

I can't be pregnant I just can't....I only had sex once...just once.

"I'm literally telling you right now...you are pregnant...who did you fuck?"

"I'm not pregnant stop tweaking it's embarrassing."I shook my head.

I can't be...I can't afford to be....if it had to be true all hell would break loose and I intend on keeping the toxic peace.

"Hold on."she went to her room and came back with pregnancy testers, I guess we know who the real slut is cause who casually keeps these laying around...not me, y'all be safe.

"Pee on them."she took it out of the box.

She gave me space and I did what I to do and now we wait.

I washed my hands and went to the kitchen, I washed the dishes trying to get super productive, I had to try and not think about pregnancy...I just can't have a baby.

"So what if you are pregnant?"Lex asked "I'm letting you stay with me for free, you eat all my food for free, you don't pay bills you don't do shit and now you just wanna bring another soul into the house."

"If you need me to help you with bills and food then fucking say so Lex...don't come out here tryna sound like a mom."I shook my head.

"You're lucky I'm even letting you stay."she shook her head "but if you're gonna have a baby...you gotta bounce."

We heard a knock on the door and instantly a smile formed on her face.

"That's Antonio, I invited him over for breakfast now you can introduce yourself but  bitch don't you dare breathe on him...don't even make eye contact with my man."

I said nothing, she went and opened the door, Antonio walked in and all the fun we had flashed back in my head.

The way he opened up to me, took me to his favourite place and gave me a magical night overall...a night to remember.

"So baby, meet my sister Aura and Aura meet Antonio."Lex smiled.

Antonio didn't have any type of look on his face, he looked normal, even after finding out we're sisters, he extended his hand.

Confused, I shook it slowly "nice to meet you Aura...I feel like I know you from somewhere"he said making me even more confused.

"I don't think so."I hesitantly shook my head.

"You sure? Nah shawty I swear I know you from somewhere."

"I don't think so."I shook my head.

"Aura... that's a beautiful name."he licked his lips, I could see Lex giving me the 'go away' look.

"Uhhh thank you but I need to go do something, excuse me."I smiled then I went back to the bathroom and looked at the pregnancy testers... positive positive and positive.

My heart dropped to my ass as realisation washed over me.

"No fucking way.....Lex been wanting to kill me but now? She'll definitely unalive me."I said to my self.

A baby? By her 'boyfriend'....

How do I tell her.

How do I tell him, he didn't seem to even remember me, he just said I felt familiar or maybe...he's pretending to not know me.

I have a living being growing inside of me...and it's Antonio's...he's the only one I've ever slept with.

I threw the testers in the trash and went back to the living room, Lex was no where around it was just Antonio.

"So you really don't know why I seem familiar to you?"I asked, he snapped his head towards me and laughed.

"You good mama? Ion know what you are talking bout."he shook his head.

"We had drinks together at the club a few weeks back."I said sitting across him "and then you left with some girl."

I couldn't exactly tell him everything...I had to thread lightly and carefully, this can turn into a real sticky situation really quickly.

"Oh yeah that's why I thought I know you...I do know you."he said "and the girl who I left with, we hooked up or whatever...never heard from shawty."

"Do you remember her?"I asked and he shook his head no.

"Girl what you mean? I was drunk and shit...I don't remember half on of them girls and I ain't saying it's a good thing but a nigga just be wasted"he shrugged.

"Oh."I nodded....I was just another girl.

Lex came back and sat on his lap she turned to me "can you please give us space?"

I stood up, holding back my tears...how would I tell him now? Even better how would I explain it to Lex.

"Oh and the test was positive I'm pregnant."I blurted out.

"Do you know who your baby daddy is? Does he know that he done got you pregnant? Who even is the lame that done got you pregnant?"she asked many questions.

"He's right h- I mean I don't know him, I mean I do but he's not ready to hear it."

"What you mean he ain't ready to hear it? You had sex you got pregnant now get yo baby daddy to step up and be a father to yo kid...it's time you get your own job, own car, own crib own everything... not a baby."she said as tears creeped up my eyes.

She's literally ripping me to sheds in front of him.

"Excuse me."I rushed into my room and flicked the door.

"Shit shit shit."I semi yelled looking around.

I gotta get the fuck out of here with this baby.

Hypothetically, theoretically if Lex had to find out that I am pregnant with Antonio's baby...she might throw me down the stairs.

Seriously.

How do I break it to them, would I be selfish if I did?

The nigga barely remembers me, I don't know what the fuck to do.

Send help.