6

Aura

Antonio stood up and paced around the room "that kid ain't mine, Aura...you had all this time to tell me, why didn't you tell me?"

" I didn't wanna break you and Lex up."

"Get the fuck out of my house....leave bitch."Lex retorted emptying out my closet, throwing my clothes all around the room.

Antonio gave me his car keys and sighed "go get in the fucking car."

"My clothes-"

"FUCK AURA FUCK JUST LISTEN TO ME, GO.GET.IN.THE.FUCKING.CAR."

"I can't believe you."Lex shook her head "we're suppose to be sisters."

"I never betrayed by fucking him."

"But you sure did when you kissed him."she snapped at me.

"And I apologise."

"Aura get the fuck on."Antonio said.

I picked Amiri up and went to his car.

Antonio.

I stood against the door while Lex stood by the corner of the room with her arms folded, I couldn't understand why shawty hadn't broken shit off with me yet.

"I'm finna get Aura an apartment, something nice, I can't have my baby living in the streets."

"Why are you supporting her?"Lex asked walking towards me "you must like her something, you two must've been fucking around."

"What you mean by that."

"How do you know that baby is even yours? She could be lying."Lex chuckled.

"I took her virginity, and wether Amiri is mine or not...I'm gon find out....ain't shit getting past me"I said.

"I'm not letting that bitch come between us, I wanna stay with you...regardless."Lex held my hand.

"Ion think we can go on-"

"Don't say that...give us a chance."

"Look if Amiri is mine, that would mean I got his mama pregnant and if we stay together that would mean that now I'm fucking on his aunty, that's weird...that's some sweet home Alabama shit"

"Antonio, we are gonna be together, it's Aura's fault...I need to promise me that you'll stay with me."she cried "I fucking gave my all to you nigga, I love you...please don't do this to us...not after everything"she hugged on my body.

"Look I need to think aight...just get off me."I gently pulled her off me "I'm gon' see you tomorrow."

I left her crib and went to my car.

"Car keys."I extended my hand out to Aura who sat in the backseat.

She passed them to me and I started the car and drove to my old Apartment that I kept around whenever I needed to lay low.

"So I guess you wanna-"

"Shut the fuck up."I cut Aura off "don't speak to me right now I ain't tryna talk to you"

I was angry, if Amiri my kid then why she ain't say nun? She had 10 fucking months to say sum.

I got there and I led her inside "you can stay here, until I figure something out and also I'ma need Amiri's DNA."

"You don't believe me?"she chuckled "that's crazy....you are the only person I've ever had sex with."

"Do you blame me? Bitch you had months to say something and you said nothing."

"My relationship with my sister is dead and that's what I was avoiding... now look at me, I got no home with a little baby boy."

"Look just stay here until I sort this shit out."I said going outside to the balcony.

I pulled out a blunt and began taking stress puffs.

My whole life done flipped upside down in a matter of minutes.

Aura came to the balcony and sat across me "I know I'm wrong...I know I'm the villain but I was trying to be considerate of your relationship...I didn't wanna ruin it, but I also don't want Amiri growing up without you because of you and Lex are in a relationship, I'm so sorry that broke you guys up.... And believe me I've been trying to break it to you but I didn't mean to break you guys up"

"You didn't" I plainly said taking puffs, shawty was aggravating me each time she said something.

"Okay I said what I had to say, I'll just go check on Amiri...he's probably worried, it's a new environment and all so please excuse me."she stood up.

"Amiri's sleep I can see him."I mumbled "sit yo ass down."

"I'm sorry."

"Stop fucking apologising, you had no right to do what you did Aura...you had to right to do that shit."

Aura stared at her feet and she began crying.

"Bitch you can't be serious...how are you crying....how are you the victim on my days, stop fucking crying them tears don't do nothing to me"I shook my head.

"I just feel like everyone's ganging up on me, and I'm trying my best not to break down but you adding to it and I know I'm not a victim but I felt used Antonio...you fucked me, you took my virginty and next thing you were all around my sister, I had to watch...it was all excruciating."

"FUCK ITS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU."I yelled and she jumped back.

Man I feel like this bitch kinda crazy.

"You just have to know that what you did was fucked up on all levels that's all you gotta know."I said calmly, trying not to raise my voice anymore.

"I know but I can't take everyone yelling at me....I've apologised countless times now and I'm tired and drained."she cried silently "not all of this is my fault."

"The problem is that you didn't say shit you kept quiet, you carried that baby on yo own and did everything on yo own and I was around the whole fucking time you could've hinted that shit to me, it's that fucking simple but you selfish."I said as she remained quiet.

"I understand."she finally said after moments of silence.

"I'ma see you tomorrow, I left some money on counter...just order something...anything you can eat or whatever I'm out."I stood up and left her by the balcony.