28

Antonio

"Man this is what I think, just take the kid he yours anyways, you provide for him and shit and just run away."Chris said as Kel agreed.

"You niggas crazy."I shook my head wiping off the formula around his mouth.

"Think about it, Aura really ain't stable enough"Kel said "you know what you should do? You should let me take care of her while you gone."

"Never happening."I chuckled "you ain't finna play happy family with my family nigga."

"Man Amiri needs to know both sides of his family, but you see Aura ain't got no family she an orphan."

"Man she got her grandma, she stay with Amiri sometimes."I shrugged.

"How'd you get her pregnant off a one night stand anyways."Chris asked "I mean I'm not saying you a whore but.... shii you did get a crazy girl who you didn't even know pregnant."

"Man Ion even know I just remember waking up and boom I have a kid."

"Take her with you."Kel suggested.

"You think I didn't ask her?"I straight faced him "she don't want to."

"Aight back to original plan...just take Amiri and flee the scene with him."

"You niggas don't ever help."I shook my head.

"Do you love her?"Kel asked.

"Man he took the fall for a murder she did ofcourse he loves her."Chris said but honestly I didn't know what it was, I didn't know whether it was love or maybe I was infatuated with her because she had a strong hold on me.

This isn't just puppy love.

My front door opened making me get up, I pulled out my strap and walked towards the door.

"Can you not point that thing at me?"Aura asked pushing past me "where's my son."

"Bruh how you gon' just rock up."I shook my head following behind her.

She picked Amiri up and pecked his cheek "I told you to bring him back and you didn't, I called you and you literally declined my calls."

"I'm his father, you don't tell me how to do shit with my son G, you mad tripping."I shook my head "I spend time with him without you for a day and you don't know how to act."

"YOU FUCKING LEAVING TONIGHT, I thought you already gone and in another country with him"She said making me laugh.

"I wouldn't do that, I respect your wishes you would know that if you actually listened to me."

"I called you Antonio and you didn't answer."she shook her head "and now you're tryna gaslight me."

"Look at you acting crazy and shit "

"That's because I was fucking worried nigga, what fuck is actually wrong with you."

I sighed and turned to my homeboys and they understood that I wanted them out.

They got up and left the room.

"Aura this is not the time to be tryna argue in front of the kid."I sat down and nonchalantly looked ahead.

She sat down next to me "I'm sorry okay I just- I get overprotective and it's not that I don't trust you with him because trust me I do trust you I'm just scared and I get worried, he's the only one I literally have."

"You sweat too much, you gotta relax and chill, you be negative."

"I thought about it.."

"What?"I asked.