2

Aura

I woke up and immediately took my clothes, I grabbed my shoes and my phone. I went to the living room and scanned for the house keys.

I found them and tried key by key until I unlocked the door, I didn't want him to wake up and find me still here, it would be so awkward considering I don't remember anything from last night I just know we fucked.

I called me a ride and went home.

As soon as I walked into the house, my  sister Alex was sitting on the couch drinking coffee.

I pressed my lips together and looked away, I tried to walk past her with no Interactions but obviously she had to say something.

"You back from hoeing?"

I sighed and turned around "I wasn't hoeing, just having fun for the first time in my life."

"So you finally lost that v card huh?"she asked as I nodded.

"You're such a slut."she shook her head "so you really had a one night stand and you let some random dude take your virginity? Wow Aura...the moment I think you can't get more disappointing...you turn around disappoint me."

"Look, I don't care it doesn't bother...I don't feel bad, I don't regret it either so why do you care, now if you don't mind I'd like to go up to my room."I said then I went to my room.

I took off Antonio's clothes and packed them into the closet behind my clothes, I took my own clothes and put them in the laundry basket then I took a shower.

After that I went to sleep.

I woke up and the time read 11:12 am.

I did my morning routine and went to the kitchen, Lex was on the phone having a conversation with someone, that conversation caught me off guard.

"Yeah I mean, we clearly like each other, I just feel like Antonio is hesitant to date me but soon we'll be together I know it, I guess he's still stuck over my ex bestfriend but he'll fall for me... eventually."Lex said into the phone.

I just froze looking at her, she sensed me staring at her so she turned around and scrunched her face up "what are you looking at freak?"

"N-nothing."I shook my head quickly pouring myself water, I downed the water and took deep breaths...I know she fucking lying.

I just hooked up with my sister's talking stage soon to be boyfriend, if she ever brings him around it's gonna be so awkward and tense...I'm not ready for any of that.

I made cereal and sat down across her.

"So you and Antonio."I started up a conversation.

"Not that it's any of your business but he's cute, hood, soft, gangster and gentleman at the same time...basically my type you know? He sends me gifts and stuff...I feel like he's preparing to ask me to be his girl, he sent me this today."she revealed a diamond bracelet.

"He sent it to you...today?"I asked trying to not sound jealous.

"Yes."she nodded "and I love it...I think it's super cute"

"Does he not like sleep with other girls and shit? And also isn't he using you as a rebound to get over your ex bestie "I asked her.

"No he doesn't, if he needs satisfaction he always come to me."

I nodded "okay."

"Why are you even questioning me about our relationship?"she asked rolling her eyes.

"I was just asking Lex."I shrugged "sorry for showing interest in your life."

"Whatever bitch."she said going on her phone.

"Why are you so rude to me? For fuck sakes we are sisters...you wanna be Tanasia so bad, just because she doesn't get along with her sister does not mean that you should carry that same energy with me it's like you wanna be her so bad look you even stole her ex boyfriend like you know Antonio was into Asia first right? And-"

"Shut the fuck up okay?"she said through gritted teeth "The same Asia that you speak highly of was my bestfriend fucking on our brother."

I chuckled "Lex he's our brother, why do you care who fucks your brother? That's weird and disgusting... I'll never understand that mentality"

"As bestfriends you don't fuck on my brother...it makes the friendship weird but I forgave her and moved on from it."

"You know what Lex? While you are here trying to be Asia so bad...unlike you...she's genuinely a good person and even though her and her sister don't see eye to eye you know they love each other..."I said.

"I'm not tryna be her."she yelled at me "atleast  I don't cheat on my niggas the fuck."

"I don't think she cheated on him...you're just looking for an excuse on why you're such a villain in everyone's story."

" Tanasia is married now, she cheated on Antonio with some powerful Mafia leader or something, she cheated on him...she didn't deserve him so fuck you and Tanasia."she said getting up and storming off.

I sighed pushed my cereal away I had lost my appetite.

My sister was always Jealous of her ex bestfriend, I could tell, she immitates her, talks like her and even dresses like her.

But somehow...I'm the weird sister.

Lex swears she's got everything under control but little does she know, Antonio is out there fucking on other girls, just last night he gave me a night to remember.

"While you sit here, single and lonely...wasting your time defending people who don't even think about you...I'm going to see my man."she grabbed her purse and left...making sure she slammed the door.

"I guess dragging your friends for dating your brother and then turning around and snatching their ex boyfriend is a thing now."I said to myself out loud.

-

(If y'all are interested in knowing about what happened between Antonio and Tanasia, the book is called his paradise and it's up if you interested<3