5

2 months later.

Aura

"You're so adorable."I kissed his tiny nose.

I had given Birth to a baby boy...Amiri, I got a job at a Wendy's cause I knew Lex wouldn't let me stay with her if she helped me provide for my baby so I did what I had to do to get him cute clothes and basic baby stuff.

Lex didn't mind babysitting him cause she had baby fever, she genuinely liked Amiri.. probably just not me.

Weird.

"I'm so tired."I said to myself as Amiri tossed and turned.

I quickly brushed my hair and applied some make up.

I changed Amiri's wet diaper and put his tiny shoes on.

He had been growing so fast, getting bigger and stronger by the day and the more he grew...the more he started to look more like Antonio.

"You're so cute, just like yo daddy."I smiled laying him on the bed.

It was really hard trying to tell Antonio the truth, I've been trying to tell him but each time it's like someone keeps me really quiet.

I knew I had to do it, very soon and I know it would break him and Lex up, she would hate me forever and kick me out but I would figure something out.

But I'm done being selfish, I let her be happy for the past couple of months so now she just has to bare with me.

Lex barged into my room and stood in the door way "look Antonio and I wanna live together and you being here is literally blocking it, I'm sorry but you and baby Amiri have to leave."

"What do you mean? So you putting us out over a man? Are you seriously gonna do that..."I stood up "that nigga downstairs don't even really want you that deep."

I was so fed up of her perfect little relationship, cause now it's affecting me.

Like she can't kick me out...what am I supposed to do, she's giving me no choice but to come out with the big news.

"What do you mean by that."she squinted her eyes.

"Call Antonio up here....or I won't say shit....I need to tell you something but he needs to hear it more so..."

Without saying anything else she just sighed and went and called him, they both stood in my room confused.

A few months ago, I went to a club...Antonio approached me and we had a conversation on some chill shit but one thing led to another, he took me back to his house and we fucked."I blurted out.

Antonio chuckled "damn I know you and I done kissed that time but that don't mean that you can make shit up about me shawty."

"What?"Lex turned to him "when was this?"

"What I'm not lying."I said going into my closet and I pulled out his clothes "tell me these clothes aren't yours...when you took my virginty you gave me these to sleep comfortably in...then I left early in the morning cause I didn't wanna be there when you woke up."I explained.

"What's this all about bitch? Like what are you talking about...Antonio are those your clothes?"Lex asked, all he did was give her a nod but I could tell he was still not convinced enough with me.

"I'm sorry Lex but I didn't know he was yo man...I found out the next day from a phone call you were on....trust me it's been eating me inside but I just couldn't find the courage to tell you guys."

"So you cheated on me? With my sister?"she asked Antonio.

"We weren't official at the time aight, I never cheated."Antonio shook his head, which he was right...the time we hooked up, they weren't together but when we kissed, him and Lex were definitely together.

"BUT YOU KISSED THIS BITCH WHILE WE WERE OFFICIAL... YOU KISSED HER ANTONIO THAT'S CHEATING AND YOU..."She turned to me "YOU'RE SUCH A SNAKE..YOU KISSED HIM AND YOU HID IT FROM ME AFTER EVERYTHING I'VE DONE FOR YOU."

"I'm sorry."I silently sobbed"but I know I shouldn't of kissed him...it was wrong of me, I take full responsibility but the sex? I didn't know....had I known I would've stayed away from him, even after that kiss we decided that we weren't gonna do it again"

"SO YOU'RE JUST GON' STAND THERE AND SAY NOTHING?"She pushed Antonio.

"Man shawty don't put yo hands on me."

"You literally wasted my time."she began to cry as I picked my baby up and held him to my chest, it's a very toxic environment.

"Look I do love you and I can't even remember half of the shit that Aura is talking bout...ion even know what that has to do with the present, I love you aight? I ain't tryna play with you "Antonio said and it kinda hurt my feelings but I guess he genuinely liked her.

But I wasn't tryna break up a relationship... she's kicking me out to move in with the man who got me pregnant...I don't know what to say...where would I go? I don't have nowhere else to go and I've been selfish enough.

Lex stepped closer to me but Antonio stood Infront of me "we ain't doing none of that."

He sighed and sat on my bed "And Aura you kept this a secret...why?" Antonio asked.

"I didn't wanna break up your relationship."

"Shiii I find it hard to believe you shawty...you gotta try to convince me more or sum"

"You took me to a spot that night...a spot that you go to when you wanna think of clear your head...Antonio I ain't lying."

"Why are you telling me this? We hooked up I don't remember that shit so what?"he asked "ion get the point of this bullshit."

"There is only one thing I've been trying to say...it may come as a surprise....my baby has your eyes."