38

Aura

"After you"Antonio said after he opened the door to his house for me.

"Thank you"I smiled going inside and looking around...it looked decent for the most part.

"Yeah I know I ain't tidy up or whatever but I'll do it a bit later Amiri was playing a lil too hard, he kinda messed up the setting"he closed the door and led me to the living room, we sat across each other in awkward silence.

I looked around not knowing what else to do or to say as the tension between us grew much more thicker due to the quietness.

"So how you been doing"he asked leaning backwards with his legs apart, the crotch very much visible.

This man better stop.

"Good"..."how have you been?"I asked him as I took off my stilettos "I'm sorry I'm just tired of walking in these, can I just sit them here?"

"That's cool mama"he mumbled looking at me with those low eyes that somehow got me weak in the kness.

'Aura stand up'I said to myself in my head...stand the fuck up man.

"Yeah, I think I should call me a ride and head home"I sighed but he only silently studied me.

After a while he finally spoke.

"You sure that's what you wanna do?"he finally asked "I can give you a ride back home it's no big deal shawty ion mind you know?".

I pressed my lips together then shook my head no "it's fine, a ride will do Ant thank you very much"I stood up and he did the same.

"Let me walk you out then"he nodded at the door.

His demeanor was once again dark and mysterious I couldn't tell what was running through his mind...and it kind of bothered me.

I walked as he followed behind me, he opened the door for me, I let out a sigh and walked out, I turned around realising that I forgot my shoes.

"Uh...my shoes are in there"I said peaking back into the living room.

"Oh yeah, you can go get them"he moved out of the way.

I went back inside, grabbed my shoes as I fast walked back to the front door.

"So I guess I'll see you tomorrow"I uttered lowly.

"Yeah see you around".

I walked out but I just couldn't leave just like that, I felt like something was stopping me..

I turned around and at the same time he pulled me towards him.

"You don't really wanna leave do you?"he questioned with his deep ass voice that always turned me on.

I couldn't resist the look he gave me, I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck, I leaned in to kiss him and that's when he swept a bitch right off her feet.

He picked me up and closed the door at it, he leaned down and we kissed while I wrapped my thighs around his torso.

The feeling of his body against mine brought me so much warmth it felt so good to be near him again...it's been years.

He kissed along my neck as he took me to his room, he kissed and sucked all over my neck, I felt his hand move between my thighs slowly to my area.

He took off my dress and threw it across the room, his hands traveled my body making me shiver at his fine touch.

He took off his shirt exposing his abs with his gold chain hanging from his neck making him appear more attractive to me.

He rubbed me through my panties, my moaning got louder and louder as he sucked on my sensitive nipples.

He pulled my panties aside and slipped his finger into me, he began working his finger adding another which had me loud.

Eventually he pulled off my panties and threw them aside.

His thumb rubbed on my sensitive clit which had my legs trembling in a good way, I felt his lips soon replace his thumb on my clit which felt so good, he began sucking on it fast but gently while his fingers went in and out of me.

"Fuck yes"I moaned playing with his hair.I threw my head back with my eyes closed as pleasure filled my body.

My legs began to shake as he pulled away with his lips visibly wet.

He came down and kissed making me taste myself on his lips.

He took off his basketball shorts pulling out his hard thick long veiny hard dick, I bit my lip looking at it.

He hovered over me and began to rub it up and down my slit, teasing me.

I couldn't take it anymore "Antonio please"I said wrapping my tiny fingers around it.

He liked to tease me and make me beg for it.

"I want it so bad"I said making him smirk as he entered me, my lips parted as I felt him go all in.

He spread my legs some more and buried his face in my neck as he thrusted in and out of me slowly.

"Uh yes"I moaned lowly making him groan and he began to go faster.

My facial expressions were a mess because of the peen.

He slammed into making me yell, his breathing cooling my neck area down made this all so enjoyable.

"Fuck"he groaned slowing down giving me slow but deep and rough strokes as I came with my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

He got behind me and lifted my leg and entered me again, he wasted no time pounding into me with his hand wrapped around my neck."Fuck fuck fuck right there"I moaned as he hit my gspot.

He pulled me closer to me, readjusting us and thrusted into me.I felt his skin slap against mine, he was going all the way in and I loved the feeling.

He slowed down giving me slow strokes again.

He pulled out and stroked himself then nutted on my back.He wiped it off with his shirt and laid back on my chest.

And without a word we fell asleep.

I didn't realise how much he knew what I wanted and when I wanted it.....and most importantly...how I wanted it.