13

Aura.

How far are you willing to get the man you want?

Would you let a man get you pregnant and pin the baby on the man you want?

Would you fake DNA tests and make him think the baby is his?

Would you intentionally steal your sister's man and not care, and just paint her out as a villain while you put on an innocent act?

I wouldn't so I don't understand why lex thinks I would do that.

I was only trying to protect her by keeping an innocent secret but I got pregnant and had to let it be known.

"You alright?"Antonio asked.

"Why'd you kiss her?"I looked at him through the mirror.

"She kissed me."

"You could've pulled away."I shrugged lotioning my legs slowly.

"You mad at me now?"

"I'm going to check on Amiri."I tried to leave the room but he blocked the door.

"We still talking ain't we?"

"No I'm not, you're in the way...move."I sternly said.

He didn't move so I tried to walk past him and he gripped my arm hard.

"Sit down."

"Antonio stop being weird what the fuck just let me go."I rolled my eyes.

He backed up and put his hands up in defence.

"Aight what you want me to do?"

"Nothing."

"You being mad dramatic and ion like that, it was just a kiss damn I ain't even kiss back and shit."he said following me to the kitchen.

"I believe you."I fake smiled.

"You being sarcastic and shit.'

"Why don't you leave me alone and just go to yo bros and shit."I shot back.

He pulled me towards him and buried his face in my neck "you warm asl."

"Move."I blushed.

"You don't sound like you want me to."he pulled away and kissed me on my forehead.

"No seriously you can't be caught between us." I shook my head "Amiri is her nephew and you are Amiri's father, even if y'all wanted to date what the heck you gon' tell Amiri when he all grown up? It's weird Antonio if you with me, you better be with me."

"I like that sexy shit."he smirked.

"Fuck you."I said in a laughing manner as the door bell rang.

I went to open and found some girl standing there.

"Hi."I smiled "can I help you?"

"Uh yeah I'm Yasmin-Lee."she said lifting up the gift hamper in her hand "I heard you had a baby."

Antonio came to the door and sighed out loud "what the fuck is you doing here, I done told you not to ever step foot here again."

"Look I'm sorry."the girl apologised "I was used and shit I didn't know what I was doing."

"Yasmin.. leave."Antonio repeated.

"What's going on?"I asked confused.

"I'm his cousin, yas."she said "look just let me in and I promise, I got something you want."

"You ain't got nothing I want hoe fuck you and you know damn well you ain't my cousin."

Yasmin sighed "I'm the one who was responsible for Jays death...I admit but I had no choice and now Dre wants me dead...I ran to everyone but nobody is willing to protect me, you're my last resort...tell me you still care about me...please."

I turned to Antonio giving him a look. Who even is this bitch.

"Give us a minute."Antonio said and he pulled me further away from the door.

"You have to help her if she's really in danger I mean if something were to happen to her would you forgive yourself?"I asked him, he just looked at me and chuckled.

"Ain't no way you is this shallow... you'd let another bitch live with us?"he asked.

"I mean technically I don't live here you just force me to overstay my visit."

"You nothing like Lex, shawty woulda told Yas to fuck off."

"As long as she makes me feel like she's not even here then sure, she can stay."I mumbled.

Antonio nodded "you can let her in ma."

I went to the door and opened it wide "he said you can stay."

"Thanks."she said stepping inside "are you like his girlfriend girlfriend or just his girlfriend?"

"I'm his girlfriend."I plainly stated.

"There's just so many memories in this house, we use to live it up for real."she frowned.

Who the fuck is this bitch fr.

I noticed she had no bags with her.

"Where yo stuff at?"

"Oh I don't have any."she shrugged "I might have to use your clothes."

How you rock up needing help but you ain't got shit that's yours? This girl is weird.

The fuck?

"Yeah sure."I fake smiled "so how you know Antonio?"

"Oh I use to sell drugs for him."she said looking around.

"That's all?"I raised my brow.

"We use to hookup too."

I regret being nice.

_________________________________

What y'all think the deal with Yasmin is?