23

Aura

Date : 24 March
Time : 7: 11 pm

I sat on the kitchen cabinet and ate the ice-cream straight out of the tub, I didn't really give a fuck about what Lex would say I had enough dirt to put her whole family in jail.

"That ice cream must be bussing."Antonio said walking into the kitchen, he got a spoon and sat next to me.

"You okay?"I asked as he dug in, he shook his head no and dug in.

"I'm so over this whole thing, I'm so over you and Lex and I'm so over this fake situation and predicaments I'm putting myself through I think I'll leave."I mumbled.

"Where to?"

"Somewhere... Far away with Amiri."I smiled with tears on the verge of my eyes.

He kept that eye contact to let me know he was listening, he leaned in and pecked my lips "shit don't have to come to that."

I semi smiled and kissed him for like 2 seconds until that kiss was short lived cause Lex walked into the kitchen.

"I just knew shit couldn't be true....all that apologising you was doing I knew it would be fake"she chuckled.

"Yeah duh what did you expect?"I asked looking at her like she stupid, she should know more than anyone that I actually hate this bitch.

"Really Antonio? Again huh"she laughed as I could hear Amiri crying in my room.

I hopped off the counter and pushed past her going to get Amiri.

"Wait a minute bitch you don't just get to walk away."Lex followed me up the stairs.

I went into the room and picked Amiri up "hey papa."I smiled.

"Aura I'm literally talking to you, don't you dare walk away from me, you literally fucked my boyfriend over and over again, I'm tired of this shit you wanna be me so bad it's disgusting."

"And you still suffer from wanna be like Tanasia syndrome." I said as I kept walking.

"Bitch don't walk away from me."Lex pushed me so hard I hit the wall causing Amiri's little body to fly down the stairs.

The world around me stopped and I all I could hear was my baby boy crying, screaming in pain.

I saw red.

"I'm sorry-"

I cut her off by swinging on her, I pulled her by her hair and threw her down the stairs, I followed her down and kicked her in her stomach "COME ON LEX STAND UP SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT....YOU TOUCH MY BABY? You stupid hoe."I yelled picking him up, he was bleeding so much I couldn't tell where the blood was coming from but I suspected that he had been cut open by the fall.

Tears filled my eyes as Antonio made eye contact with me.

I laid Amiri on the couch and walked towards  Antonio, I pulled his Glock out of his waist and shot Lex multiple times, I couldn't even keep count.

"She hurt my baby."I said as I dropped the gun and ran back to my baby who was crying and bleeding.

I began rocking him back and forth trying to get him to keep quiet as I cried.

"Shiii don't cry baby....she's gone now, you're safe, let me take you to the hospital."I said looking at his neck that looked so loose judging on the way he was moving his head.

I grabbed Antonio's car keys and ran out.

I didn't say anything to Antonio I just took his car and rushed to the hospital.

Antonio.

I stared at Lex's lifeless body on the floor, this shit had happened too fast...I didn't know what the hell had just happened, all this shit is my fault...had I stayed out of their lives none of this shit would've happened.

I didn't know what had came over me but I didn't know what to do...I was still frozen, all I did was keep blaming myself.

"How did I let this happen."I mumbled to myself.

I picked up the gun and looked at it as I heard knocks on the door.

Without thinking who it was I opened the door to find 2 policeman standing there.

"Neighbours reported hearing gunshots-"he cut himself off when he saw the gun in my hand.

"Sir may you please step aside and drop your weapon."the police officer said, I complied and dropped the gun.

"It was me...I did it, I killed her"

They pinned me against the wall and handcuffed me" You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning."

"Hey uh we need an ambulance on 752 Emerald street."he spoke into his walkie talkie lil thang.

The other one walked further inside and yelled "The DOA has been shot multiple times, she's dead."

The other cop looked at me "mind telling me what happened sir?"

"Ion gotta tell you shit."I shook my head "you said I got the right to remain silent and that's what exactly I'ma do."