Four

I let out a sigh as I twisted the doorknob and opened the door, seeing all of the agents and my husband ready to approach. I let out a hand to calm down, a small smile on my face.

"It's okay guys, he wants to form an alliance with us." I said, hating every word that spit through my mouth.

"What?" Coulson asked, unsure of what he was just received.

Kilgrave walked behind me and smiled at the others warmly before walking next to me. "Yes! It is true! I decided why not do my own powers for good? Enjoy life once again, I'm tired of being the bloody bad guy!" He chuckled looking around the room for opinions.

"He's telling the truth guys." I said, walking up to them. God this was much more than torture, I would much rather prefer the kidnapping. I guess it was worse. "He wants to be the hero this time."

Fitz looked around the area before shaking his head. "She's being manipulated guys, let's get him."

I turned over to Quinn, who was witnessing this in denial. He shook his head before I gave him a pleading look. "Trust me please." I mouthed to him.

Quinn sighed and crossed his arms, looking over at Kilgrave, giving him the dirtiest look before clasping his hands. "She isn't being manipulated, she is telling the truth. I know my wife like the back of my hand." He said turning to the agents.

Coulson bit his lip, looking at Kilgrave sternly. "If Kilgrave wants to join us so be it." He said walking up to him. "But if he dares go back to his ways one second, he will be dead before he can manipulate another victim." He sneered before turning away to go down the hall.

"Thank you so much for this opportunity I won't make you guys regret it!" Kilgrave exclaimed.

I almost wanted to choke. God Kilgrave's lying makes me wanna gag.

We all decided to follow Coulson down the hallway making our way to the elevator again.

Quinn took my hand and pulled me close so no one else could hear, not even the leech himself Kilgrave.

"What are we even doing?!" Quinn hissed.

"Trying not to get you killed." I replied, glancing over at Kilgrave who's eyes was staring at me with much intensity.

Quinn looked up at my enemy and sighed, before back at me. "I would rather me than you, honey." He said.

I glanced at him. "Don't you dare. I'm not letting you leave me, not to the hands of a monster." I replied.

We shuffled into the elevator, letting Fitz hit the penthouse floor. I was in between my dream and worst nightmare. Quinn was sneering at Kilgrave while Kilgrave never took his eyes off of me, giving off that possessive look he had when he first saw me in New York.

This was going to be a fucked up.