Nineteen

Kilgrave was still chasing me, making sure I never leave his sight. He was so desperate he made his cook Laurent to follow me as well. I ran up the stairs before making my way in my room he had for me, and I ran in, locking the door before Laurent could catch me, I huffed loudly leaning against the door, hearing what was going on behind me.

"What do you mean you can't get in?!" Kilgrave yelled at his chef behind the door.

"I'm sorry boss, she made it in there before me." Laurent said blankly.

"Fucking ridiculous!" Kilgrave yelled. "You're fired you're fired! Get the hell out of my face and punch yourself while you're at it!"

I heard the impact of Laurent's punch to himself, and I winced, feeling bad for the guy. I heard steps walking away and I sighed.

Too early. I heard heavy breathing on the other side of the door.

"Stay in there all you like my dear Lilith...." Kilgrave whispered through the door. "But I will get to you, and I will MAKE SURE you will never leave me again, even if I have to restrain you."

I heard him walk away and I breathed out, sitting down on the ground, hugging my knees.

"Come on, Jessica and Quinn, where are you?" I asked to no one in particular.

I looked around at the room Kilgrave had set up for me. The queen bed was in purple and silver covers and a purple rose on the bed, his special gift for me. I read the note that came with it when he first ushered me in here.

For my love. For my goddess. Lilith Grey.

You would think it was the most romantic thing ever, but not to me, as you know. The clothes in the closet were what I would wear as Kilgrave's counterpart - purple everything, especially skin tight dresses. It was very unsettling for me.

I was back in reality when I heard helicopters overhead, and cars pulling up around the house. It was showtime.

I stood up and made my way towards the window. I ripped off the curtains and blinds, lifting up the window, seeing Jessica and Quinn hiding the bushes where Hank outside wouldn't see them.

I smiled softly before jumping out onto the grass, making my black jeans have green grass stains. I stood up and looked back at the window, before walking out into the middle of the backyard.

I looked down ahead of me, watching as Kilgrave walked out into the backyard. "What - how the hell did you?" He looked up at the window. "Oh fucking hell."

"It ends here Kilgrave." I said with much determination. "What you keep doing to me is over."

"Oh come on, honey." Kilgrave said with a small smile on his face. "I can never get enough of you."

"Clearly." I replied. "But I have had enough of you, ever since day one."

Kilgrave's smile turned to a frown. "What makes you think you can be free of me? You think I can just let you go? Besides Jessica, you are the only one who is immune to me, and I need you to be with me forever."

"Your logic is weird." I stated.

"His logic was always fucked up." Jessica's voice said behind Kilgrave. She was standing with Quinn who had the box with him.

Kikgrave looked between Jessica and me. "Well if this isn't a treat I don't know what is!" He said with a dark chuckle.

"Oh shut the fuck up." Jessica quipped, before taking a punch to his face, making him fall to the ground, screaming in pain. "How does that feel huh? Horrible does it?"

Kilgrave looked up at his past victim with nothing but hatred. "Leave me and Lilith alone." He snapped.

"How about you leave Lilith alone for a change?" Jessica snapped. She kicked his side, making him go against the glass door to the backyard. "She is not your second me and she will never will. You gave her so much pain, you need some yourself."

I stood there, watching all of this happen. It sort of feels good seeing him get what he deserves. I walked up to him and crossed my arms.

Kilgrave looked up at me, staring intensely at my figure. "Make her stop, dear."

I chuckled myself and kicked his side. "I actually like this for a change."

I glanced back at Quinn, and he was smiling brightly. He was probably happy as me seeing Kilgrave like this. What can I say, Quinn was there since the beginning.

The SHIELD agents took the box from him, opening it and revealing the neck device. They walked over to the now bloody Kilgrave.

"The hell is this thing?" Kilgrave asked. "You think that'll stop me?"

Kilgrave turned to me watching as I was smiling at Quinn. He growled, before saying one last command before the neck device was put on him. "HANK! SHOOT QUINN RHODES! KILL HIM!" he yelled.

I widened my eyes, turning to see Hank holding up a gun pointing towards my husband. He shot it, the bullet flying towards Quinn's chest. I tried to control the bullet but what too stressed to even concentrate. The bullet landed through Quinn's chest, in the the heart, and my husband, the only person I had left, fell.