Seventeen

Kilgrave placed the plate of bacon, eggs, and toast in front of me, staring at me with intensity no matter what he did. I huffed gently before taking the fork and cutting through the eggs. It was a bit overdone, but at this point who cares.

I have been back in Kilgrave's clutches for a couple of days now. We were in a house that Kilgrave stole from a family of four years ago, not his apartment in the depths of the city. I mostly gave him the silent treatment, minding my business while he stares at me with much compulsion and hope. As long as my plan goes smooth, maybe I will finally be free.

Kilgrave sat in front of me, dressed in the familiar purple suit when he first met me. The color purple always made me feel uneasy ever he ripped into my life. No doubt it is now.

I took a bite of toast before I glanced up at him. "Don't you have anything better to do than stare at me like a maniac?" I snapped.

"Oh Lilith..." Kilgrave said my name like it was giving him pleasure. "How can I not? You are finally with me and I have everything I have ever wanted, no fighting back, just you being with me. Needless to say I am very much in joy."

I nodded awkwardly. "Uh huh...." I said. He was always fucking dramatic. Add that to creepy and boom you get the man who ruined my life.

Kilgrave smiled before leaning over and giving me a passionate kiss on the lips. I kissed him back this time, just enough to get it over with.

I pulled away and looked down at my wedding ring. I only did this to keep Quinn safe, if I hadn't said anything, Quinn would be dead. He was the only piece of hope I had left.

My phone rang, and I looked down and answered it, putting it on speaker, I stood up and made my way to the living room, where Kilgrave and his bodyguard Hank followed me in.

"Lilith, are you alright?" Agent Coulson's voice said from the other line.

"Yes, I'm fine." I said looking around the room.

"Thank god." Quinn's voice said in the background.

"How are you doing?" Coulson asked.

"I'm okay." I replied.

Kikgrave smiled softly.

"You're not under his control are you?" Agent Simms said.

I huffed gently before I turned towards Kilgrave, looking at him dead in the eyes. He looked at me with such obsession and happiness, like a dog seeing a brand new toy for the first time. Like a carnivore seeing meat. I cleared my throat, ready for the kill.

"Okay. I don't love Kilgrave, I never did. I actually hate him with all that I have. Ever since he broke in my apartment that morning he ruined my life ever since, raping me, using me as his own little toy, trying to find ways to get me back to his disgusting clutches. He ruined every part of my life, murdering my whole family, killing my friends, and even threatened to murder my husband, which is fucking bloody foul. Kilgrave is a pathetic waste of a human being that won't leave me alone for a hot second and will continue to a fucking roach until he is dead in the ground in just ashes. I won't be surprised if he comes back to haunt me. I want Kilgrave to be rid of this planet and rid me of this torment. I'm not going to be your second Jessica, and I never will. Your little parade ends now."

Kilgrave's face went from a smile to a dark frown and anger. "You fucking bitch." He snapped.

"I'm pretty sure Kilgrave wouldn't let me say that if I was under his control." I added, hanging up.

"YOU WHORE!" Kilgrave yelled, purple veins showing up.

I made my way down the hall before he started chasing me. I heard his screams and anger as he followed me.

This was Phase One of the plan. Phase Two has just begun.