Seven

I closed the door right behind me, watching as my old friend looked around me and Quinn's room with delight. She seemed so innocent, she always was so innocent, and I just felt guilty having her go in my hellhole with Kilgrave years ago.

"This room looks so fancy!" Adrienne complimented, feeling the sheets. "So futuristic! I love it!"

I agreed in silence, watching her as she looked around my room before turning to me smiling. I knew Adrienne wasn't just here for the heck of it, so I had to ask her what was up.

"Why are you here, Adrienne?" I asked, crossing my arms.

Adrienne chuckled and smiled at me. "Just to visit, Lilith!" she replied.

It was then she knew I wasn't falling for it and her smile dropped, sighing. "I'm not a good liar, am I?" she asked.

"Nope." I replied. "Spill it."

Adrienne sat down at my desk and huffed. "Quinn called me, he told me everything. I can't believe Kilgrave is still alive and he's still following you!" She said and shook her head. "I had to come."

I bit my lip and looked at the wall. "Are you sure you want back in my chaos?" I chuckled.

"Well since you are Miss Levitate I can be part of your help." Adrienne said with a soft smile.

"Alright, if you wish." I replied. "It's nice seeing you again, Adrienne. Alive and well."

Adrienne smiled at me before bringing me in for a hug. I hugged back, giving her a tight squeeze before pulling away.

It was after I heard someone rap at the door. I pursed my lips together making my way towards the door, opening it to only my grief and annoyance, Kilgrave. Honestly I was not surprised.

"What the hell do you want?" I snapped, making my way in front of Adrienne, guarding her.

"Oh questioning already, Lilith?" Kilgrave asked as he walked in, glancing around my quarters. "I would like to take you to lunch. Just me and you."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "And what if I refuse?" I challenged.

Kilgrave's eyes darkened and his purple veins started bulging in his neck. I knew this was his response to not getting what he wants.

"Adrienne, nice to see you, it's been a while." Kilgrave said looking past me. "You want to grab that blade and slit your neck wide open."

I widened my eyes and turned around, seeing Adrienne grab one of my blades and taking it to her neck, emotionless.

"Kilgrave, fucking stop it." I said.

I lifted my arms, making a rope levitate, moving it towards my friend and wrapping it around the arm that had the blade pulling it away from her skin.

Kilgrave only chuckled darkly, crossing his arms and looking at me in pure joy and entertainment.

"You want to fight my precious Lilith's powers, you want to pull the blade harder towards you." Kilgrave commanded.

Adrienne tugged at the rope obediently, causing the rope's threads to break. The blade made it's way to her neck again.

I bit my tongue, concentrating much more and moving the rope so I can pull it away from her and pulled it away from her tightly. The levitating rope was glowing silver now.

"Kilgrave. Stop it. NOW!" I yelled.

"Then you must agree to come with me to lunch. Just me and you, not your rodents. And no SHIELD. I had enough of this place already." Kilgrave said. checking his watch. "Remember our deal."

"Your deal was to stay in SHIELD, I can call Coulson right now on your ass." I snapped, my head aching due to the concentration on saving Adrienne and my anger with Kilgrave.

"You haven't read the terms and conditions? Such much like you, my lovely Lilith." Kilgrave chuckled. "It was only for a couple of days."

I could feel my whole body vibrate with my powers and my emotions. It was killing me, literally. My heart was beating so much, and my mind was swirling in circles.

"I hate you... so much." I whispered.

Kilgrave only laughed, smiling at me. "Oh Lilith..... I would do anything for you."

"Fine..." I mumbled.

Kilgrave walked over to me, walking close to my ear, smiling. "What was that, darling?"

"FINE! I'LL GO WITH YOU!" I screamed.

Kilgrave chuckled before giving a kiss on my neck. "Good girl." he replied.

He turned to my friend who was fighting against a levitating rope. "You give up. You cherish life and want to be there for your friend."

Adrienne dropped the blade and inhaled sharply. trying to breathe again.

I glared over at Kilgrave, squinting my eyes. This was absolutely new, him draining my powers out and my mind. Was this a new ability of his I didn't know about?

It was whatever. Kilgrave has got me again, and I have to find a better yet intelligent way to get out of this one.

"Now get ready, Lilith. Put that dress on I saw you at that college dance with, if you don't, Adrienne will die legitimately." Kilgrave ordered, walking out of the room.

I only growled, looking over at my friend. "Are you okay?" I asked.

Adrienne nodded. "I'll be alright. Are you okay?"

I looked down, clenching my fists. "Who knows..." I muttered.