Six

"Let's try this again."

I groaned at the sound of Coulson's voice behind me as I missed yet another target. I huffed, looking upon the piles of missed daggers on the ground from my mess of a training this afternoon.

I closed my eyes, trying to focus on the situation at hand. I just need to hit a blade on the bullseye, sounds easy right?

Well it isn't, not when Kilgrave is above on the second floor, watching your every move.

I sighed and turned to Coulson. "I think I am done for today, I'm sorry." I walked past him to the changing room.

Coulson glanced towards to where Kilgrave was and decided to follow me. He patted my arm, and I turned to my trainer, wiping the sweat off my forehead.

"Lilith, I can always take him away, and OUT, whenever you need. You're not the only one who doesn't fully trust Kilgrave." Coulson muttered.

I sighed, taking my gloves off looking at Kilgrave up there, taking a drink from his tea, his eyes staring right at me and no one else. I shook my head giving Coulson a small smile. "I'm fine, Coulson." I replied.

Coulson looked at me in sincerity. "I'm here always if you need anything, Lilith."

I nodded. "Thanks." I went in the room and closed the door behind me. A huff left my mouth as I went to the shower.

~Kilgrave's POV~

I watched as my sweet Lilith made her way inside the door, closing it behind it. I made a huff of annoyance knowing I cannot have her in my sight for another twenty minutes or so. I took a sip of my tea, which was a shitty American version of British Breakfast. I dumped it in the trash and stood up, wiping off my SHIELD suit. It looked absolutely ridiculous on a man like me, but it was just temporary, before I can finally take my dear Lilith back in my possession again.

Lilith was being a total bitch right now. Whenever she would snap back or throw my threats out the window, it made me rumble with anger. Trust me, I tried many times to control her without her guard up, but somehow when she stole MY power, it made her immune, and I hated that with so much fury.

I'm not even sure my threat to kill her twat of a husband Quinn was enough to make her come back to me.

What more do I have to do to have her come back to me? She disobeyed, I killed her older sister. She disobeyed, I killed her parents. She disobeyed - I killed her old annoying coworker. Sure, it shook her up back then, making her stay with me for a short period of time before the rat Quinn saved her, and then fucking Jessica came.

It seems like this deal I made with Lilith is just an annoyance of her. She is much more powerful and more confident than when I first met her back in New York.

I need to agitate my love more. I need to shake her so hard she would have no choice but to stay with me. With or without getting rid of the rodent.

I escaped my thoughts as I glanced down seeing Coulson look up at me, in more of a threat than anything else, before making his way out of the training room.

The door of the room opened, and my sweet Lilith walked out of the door, dressed in a leather jacket, a black shirt, skinny jeans that showed her slim yet sexy figure, her silver hair was tied up in a ponytail, and her high heels clicked wherever she walked. Her grey eyes were full of fatigue and annoyance. So beautiful.

It was then the door opened and Lilith's eyes widened, then suddenly a familiar redhead ran in the room hugging her and laughing. I knew who this annoying rat was. Her good old friend Adrienne.

~Back to Lilith's POV~

"Okay Okay Okay you can let me go now, Adrienne." I said with a small chuckle as I was hugged by my friend from college.

Adrienne laughed and let me go. "Oh I'm sorry, Lilith, it just has been a long time!"

I smiled at her and crossed my arms. "It has been."

"We need to catch up!" Adrienne said. "Especially since you look so cool now!"

I nodded, looking up at the viewing area, noticing Kilgrave still there, watching me. I rolled my eyes and patted Adrienne on the shoulder. "We can, but not here."

Adrienne nodded and I made my way, following her towards the entrance of the hallway.

Even without him in the same room, I could still feel Kilgrave's presence all around me.