Five

The rest of the day was tormenting. Kilgrave followed me everywhere around the SHIELD base. annoying me with questions on how to be a "Hero" and completely enjoying my annoyance. I had to watching him train with Daisy on how to use a gun properly, and retrieve a purple suit with the SHIELD logo embroidered on it. I hated every last bit of it.

The sun was dawning down, and I decided to head to my room for the rest of the night. I groaned as I slammed the door behind me, happy to get away from Kilgrave for at least a couple of hours. I took a deep breath before locking the door, making my way towards my desk. I sat down, looking at the photo of me and my family when we were growing up in Nashville. I was in the process of annoying my older sister Ultima when the photo was taken, my then brunette hair all tangled up in rats. I ran my hand through my now silver hair, feeling the small knot I still had from when I was a little girl.

I missed my family terribly, the man responsible for their deaths was lingering around the base, happy as can be.

I death stared at the photo, feeling my blades levitating around me, before I heard a knock on my door. I growled and let the blades fly against the door.

"Oh gosh, Lilith it's just me!" I heard Quinn's voice from the other side.

I took a sigh as I went to the door and opened it, letting him inside before closing it.

"He wasn't around you, was he?" I asked as I made my way back to the desk.

Quinn shook his head. "No, but he was looking for you, but I lied telling him you were outside."

I chuckled. "Dear god..."

"How long is this supposed to last?" Quinn asked. "Him pretending to be good."

"I'm not sure, Quinn." I replied. "I guess until he gets his fill of being around me."

"You know that will never happen. His glass gets full and he begs for more until he is dead." Quinn stated sitting on the bed in front of me.

"Until he is dead...." I repeated, glancing out the window.

"I just don't understand why you haven't killed him back at the hotel, you're far more powerful than him now." Quinn thought out loud.

"I'm not sure myself..." I muttered. "But still I don't want him to kill you when I do end up trying to kill him."

Quinn sighed. "We have to come up with a plan." he said.

"Last time you had one it failed." I said, standing up and sitting next to him. "Give me time to think."

I got in the covers and turned off the lights, while hearing Quinn lay down next to me.

"I hope its brilliant." I heard him say.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was the morning, and I was in the kitchen at the base, making myself a cup of coffee. I was about to pour it in my mug until I heard a loud "Good Morning Shield!!" from behind me, causing me to spill the hot liquid on my hand. I hissed in pain, turning around seeing Kilgrave there, grabbing a bagel and smiling.

I gave him a harsh glare before pouring the coffee down the drain.

"Hope everyone is doing well today!" Kilgrave said before walking down towards me, standing next to me extremely close. "And good morning, Lilith..." he said, leaning close to me where he planted a cold kiss on my neck.

I grabbed a knife and aimed it towards him. "Don't you dare." I glared.

Kilgrave stared me with a smirk. "Remember the deal, Lilith." He said, his voice bleeding out.

I rolled my eyes, grabbing a donut. "Well it doesn't include kissing up on a married woman." I snapped, making my way past him.

Kilgrave chuckled darkly before making his way to follow me. I sighed, silently allowing it.

We made our way to the living space, sitting down on the couch, I took a bite of my donut before taking out a newspaper, looking at the news. I could feel Kilgrave's breath on my bare shoulder, but I didn't bother to care.

It was only I heard footsteps and I glanced up, seeing Quinn there staring in anger. His brown hair was messy and he was wearing a robe over his t-shirt and shorts.

"Keep away from her." Quinn said. "I don't know what deal you have going on, but when I'm around you have her have her personal space, got it?"

Kilgrave pulled away from me and looked at him. "Of course, Quinn." He stood up, his eyes never leaving Quinn as he made his way towards the rocking chair across from me.

"You're damn right." Quinn snapped, taking his sip from his mug making his way back in the kitchen.

I sighed and placed the newspaper down, leaning against the cushion, crossing my arms while staring at Kilgrave who was staring at me.

"You're mine, Lilith." Kilgrave said.

"Fuck you." I said, pulling up the newspaper to cover my face.